10+ Year Old Account

Bromazepam and alcohol ?

Ok guys I need your help. Today in 12:30 o'clock I drank one capsul of bromazepam Lexilium. Now it's 19:43 and I am invited to birthday party. So I am asking you, is it safe for me to drink alcohol tonight or should I pass it ?

10+ Year Old Account
    If you're looking for medical advice, you've come to the wrong place friend.

Deleted
    What dosage? My partner is a Physician.

Edit: He says do it at your own risk, but it can fuck you up even in small doses.

Quote Originally Posted by Stallker View Post
    Ok guys I need your help. Today in 12:30 o'clock I drank one capsul of bromazepam Lexilium. Now it's 19:43 and I am invited to birthday party. So I am asking you, is it safe for me to drink alcohol tonight or should I pass it ?
    Call your pharmacy and ask them. Don't ever ask the internet for advice on something that can have serious health effects.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH1471 View Post

Edit: He says do it at your own risk, but it can fuck you up even in small doses.
    Like I said one capsul of 3mg.

Quote Originally Posted by RICH1471 View Post
    You sir, are asking for trouble. This line alone may or may not make you liable (if you lived in the US, which you don't so you can ignore this) in a lawsuit if the OP drinks and is harmed by the meds/alcohol combination. At the very least, it would waste an awful lot of your time and money getting out of it.

Deleted
    MMO-Champion, an online gaming site, really isn't an appropriate place to seek medical advice, especially concerning the mixing of drugs and alcohol. Taking bad or jokey advice seriously could potentially be highly dangerous.

If you are at all worried, I'd avoid mixing alcohol and drugs altogether. Regardless of dosage size. Perhaps contact the doctor who prescribed the drug to you, check the box for guidelines or do some research on it from more medically 'professional' sources. But, please, don't seek advice here, though. Closing.