10+ Year Old Account

Team Deathmatch style BG

Was having a long discussion the other night with me arena team and all of us wondered "Why hasn't Blizzard made a Team Death match style BG" where the team that gets to a certain number of kills first wins. It seems like a easy BG to create and pretty straight forward.

TDM Maps would be fine... If the game was balanced around NOT needing a dispel against certain classes or needing peels AS certain classes in order to be effective.

Until then, it's quite possibly the worst thing they could do. Aside from adding even more vehicle BGs.

10+ Year Old Account
    That is understandable but look at most of the BGs now. WSG and Twin Peaks feel like a TDM bg because all people do is see who can get the most kills instead of flag capping.

I support this message.

Quote Originally Posted by jdbjr3314 View Post
    That is understandable but look at most of the BGs now. WSG and Twin Peaks feel like a TDM bg because all people do is see who can get the most kills instead of flag capping.
    Atm I play a Spriest in BGs (Originally played Ret, but it's just slowly becoming unbearable). As it stands, I have issues in BGs because I'm not allowed to stand there casting, the bots/bads in my random BG team don't peel from me so I'm forced to put SWP up on everyone and pray for procs alot of the time. It's not so bad if I have an objective to complete, especially Flag defense in AB/BfG. I can use LoS to buy time while interrupting people long enough for bots to respawn to act as cannon fodder while I dot everyone up and proceed to get infinite procs. I can't do that in WSG/TP alot of the time because the bots simply die straight away, leaving me fairly exposed and often dead.

Ofc, that isn't to say don't implement something such as this; but while there is still such a painful lack of class balance in BGs (Because Blizzard seemingly only Balance around 3's, sadly) something like this will encourage more fotm rerolls and promote bad play in other bgs, as you said.

Deleted
    Good Idea however it would Basicly be just 10+ man of Arenas too be honest.. but It would be fun to do Casually/ ( NON Rated )) as its Just Pure PVP , But in my opinion , depending on the set up in the team one side will completely dominate the other quite easily , buit that just depends if its like 10v10 or something like 25v25 and also on the scale of the map

Deleted
    Team Alliance got 10 Players wich are 10 non healers.
    Team Horde got 10 players wich are 7 DPS classes and 3 healers.

GG horde wins.

Quote Originally Posted by Henkdejager View Post
    Team Alliance got 10 Players wich are 10 non healers.
    Team Horde got 10 players wich are 7 DPS classes and 3 healers.

GG horde wins.
    I've seen a team of 10 DPS smash a team of 7 DPS and 3 decently geared healers with very little trouble. The DPS team simply overwhelmed the healers with damage and then made quick work of the DPS afterwards too. Proceed to farm or do the objective and GG.

This isn't the case all the time but I wouldn't say it's simply "GG horde wins."

I think Temple is the closest we're going to get to a deathmatch.

I too support this message.

Deleted
    I'd imagine swifty and 9 other warriors posting a video on youtube on how they insta-kill everything in such an rbg... ( unless ofc, wars get nerfed...for real )

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dethox View Post
    I'd imagine swifty and 9 other warriors posting a video on youtube on how they insta-kill everything in such an rbg... ( unless ofc, wars get nerfed...for real )
    YOu know Swifty, Bajera and the rest would get a team together and dominate and I would watch LOL love those guys