Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Yeh i feel like I can take a large beating for a while with shield renew and pom. but yeh try it out see what you think even with the nerf i still like it.
    But im thinking about dropping it soon because Ive been playing a new build Power infusion instead of divine insight so I mite pick up the mindspike glyph.
    more of a fun build melting ppl every 2mins but divine insight deffo the better choice

Quote Originally Posted by dannypoos View Post
    Guys what's your opinion on prayer of mending glyph ? I use alot and I havent seen meny others using it.
    I use PoM nearly on cd too soo I find it really good, but I do mostly bg's
    I liked it before the nerf to pvp power for non healers and the extra 15% healing reduction in rated pvp.

It feels really weak now, it nets me about 11-13k extra. I would think about trying it instead of dark binding in some comps if you're using mooncloth 4 set. It can be really effective when you and your partner are close together and the enemy team doesn't have a offensive dispel(rarely) because then you can like pop out a pom and right before the buff falls off flash heal pom again while walking around los and flash heal, its pretty much a full heal and several bounces of each pom will be used too. I've been using my mooncloth more than satin recently though just because the speed boost never seems to make a difference and the VT dispel protection is a joke.

---------- Post added 2012-12-29 at 08:15 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Appel View Post
    @ Vicarious Sorry you dont get the message that i was trying to tell you. You seem to miss it. Try to be helpfull and not trying to smart some one out for no reason. It's not even correct info.
    OP: I like void tendrils, too bad psyfiend is better overall

you: nah man they are awesome, better than psyfiend in every way

me: no, and also you are incorrect about many other things too

you: hey don't go offtopic I totally didn't bring those things up answer the OP he wants to know if tendrils are better!

me: no he doesn't they aren't and he knows it
    did the cliffnotes help you understand what happened

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    No one can take u serious now..sorry man stop being such a dick.

/End tardisme.
    Last edited by Alanar; 2012-12-30 at 02:32 AM.

Deleted
    From my point of view,
    there is no challenge,
    VoidTendris > Psyfiend like 100>1

Ppl that use trinket to avoid Fear 90% ppl that use trinket to avoid VT 10% (perhaps ppl think that be rooted is less dangerous than feared)
    As a pvp disc, I prefer stuck ALL enemies and get a breath (almost sure that they dont "waste" important CD to avoid root) than have a chance to fear ONE of them.
    Surely It depend by playstyle and It's a personal choice.
    Last edited by mmoc5b375af2d7; 2013-01-01 at 01:48 PM.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mylex View Post
    From my point of view,
    there is no challenge,
    VoidTendris > Psyfiend like 100>1

Ppl that use trinket to avoid Fear 90% ppl that use trinket to avoid VT 10% (perhaps ppl think that be rooted is less dangerous than feared)
    As a pvp disc, I prefer stuck ALL enemies and get a breath (almost sure that they dont "waste" important CD to avoid root) than have a chance to fear ONE of them.
    Surely It depend by playstyle and It's a personal choice.
    I agree mostly of what ur saying. Psyfiend still has its uses but pretty much Tendriks>Psyfiend.

Quote Originally Posted by Appel View Post
    I agree mostly of what ur saying. Psyfiend still has its uses but pretty much Tendriks>Psyfiend.
    I would tend to agree. I personally stick to RBGs as opposed to arena though. It's possible that Psyfiend may be stronger in arena compared to Tendrils but in RBGs Tendrils has proven FAR more useful. Furthermore, being able to root EFCs, Healers, and being able to control who gets CCed (compared to Psyfiend) makes it irreplaceable. Also, it can't be cleansed like Psyfiend fear can.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Angeless View Post
    I would tend to agree. I personally stick to RBGs as opposed to arena though. It's possible that Psyfiend may be stronger in arena compared to Tendrils but in RBGs Tendrils has proven FAR more useful. Furthermore, being able to root EFCs, Healers, and being able to control who gets CCed (compared to Psyfiend) makes it irreplaceable. Also, it can't be cleansed like Psyfiend fear can.
    Exactly, Tendrils>Psyfiend, it helped me in so many ways.

Also new thing, (not realy new just haven't mentioning it) Tendrils versus monks while using silence at the same time forces them to use trinket or something else. Another thing to love Tendrils.