10+ Year Old Account
    every one of my key strokes is actually a brush stroke on the canvas that is the off-topic forum

I may be the greatest warrior in the game

I don't have any gear thats good but I bet if I had heroic gear I could beat all other warriors out there and of course all other classes.

There isn't a day that doesn't go by that I don't own recount in dungeons and LFR. I wonder how seriously good I would be on recount if I had the gear.

About to hit revered with golden lotus tomorrow and that should further cement my lead in recount. I wonder if my hunter that i'm leveling would be the same?

Made my day

Lol that was funny.

Deleted
    You sound like top 5 dps in LFR material. Bask in my adulation, sir Jay-sir.

10+ Year Old Account
    every one of my key strokes is actually a brush stroke on the canvas that is the off-topic forum
    Quote Originally Posted by thevoicefromwithin View Post
    You sound like top 5 dps in LFR material. Bask in my adulation, sir Jay-sir.

Thanks man. Is it considered cheating if I always flask and eat food?

10+ Year Old Account
    10/10 made me laugh. Great thread!

Quote Originally Posted by Jayburner View Post
    That was not a compliment.

It's clearly not cheating if you win.
    9 out of 10 people agree that in a room full of 10 people one person will always disagree with the other 9.

Every time I hear someone brag about their DPS to other people who don't care I see an 8 year old boy jumping into a pool of water shouting "Hey daddy, look at me! Look what I can do!" It's bad enough I have my friends and guildies bragging about their dps, now I have to hear it from total strangers too. No one gives a shit about your DPS but you.

1/10

and the 1 was becuz I posted here.

Deleted
    Seems like you are one of those leet guys.

I don't have any gear thats good but I bet if I had heroic gear I could beat all other warriors out there and of course all other classes.

There isn't a day that doesn't go by that I don't own recount in dungeons and LFR. I wonder how seriously good I would be on recount if I had the gear.

About to hit revered with golden lotus tomorrow and that should further cement my lead in recount. I wonder if my hunter that i'm leveling would be the same?
    Be careful, if you tweak your arm patting yourself on the back, you'll feel like a nerfed rogue in priest gear.

10+ Year Old Account
    Closing this. Don't create pointless threads