Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Some of the grayish ones just look like they're moldy.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Prokne View Post
    or else TV and art would look very strange to a lot of people.
    Tv and art look very strange to a lot of people xD
    ot: I want a close up of my own eyes! They didn't show blue eyes like mine!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    Beautiful... so subjective...

It's horrible it's terrible, it's fucking horrifying how disgusting the eye looks up close. I have very pretty eyes, so I am told. I am certain they would look horrible that close. It's like a monster!
    I don't know, the brown ones look more like a meteor crash site, while the blue/green ones look more like frozen craters.

Some look like they have just emptiness in the middle, some sort of a black hole, while for others it the middle looks really flat.

Furthermore, the surface of the eye seems to have some sort of hexagons of sort, which is quite surprising.
    Quote Originally Posted by Prokne View Post
    Im pretty sure most people see the same things(unless colorblind) or else TV and art would look very strange to a lot of people.
    Not quite. People with shades of lighter colours see more light. This is why people with blue and green eyes (and violet if albino) have more problems with sun rays then people with brown or black eyes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    It looks like a solid mass of twisting, rot covered roots underneath the gelatinous eyeball.

And to think beautiful eyes are one of the first things we notice in a person. Next up, let's take a close up look at teeth and all those micro-organisms forming a film over them!
    Weeeeeelllll... I couldn't find you something that up close with teeth, but I found this:
    http://www.drdavidwilley.com/gallery.html

So here you go. Because I'm evil.
    Last edited by mmoc994dcc48c2; 2012-12-29 at 12:50 PM.

Ugh that's creepy! but I really don't like staring closely at other peoples eyes... *shudder*

Thanks to Shyama for this beautiful signature <3

Deleted
    What the... Some of them look like the surface of mars, have way to much sharp edges or something. Makes me wonder if it's a certain type of technique used, just weird eyes or photoshoped. In any case, some are beautiful but some are just weird and actually a little disturbing.

Quote Originally Posted by Wælcyrie View Post
    Am I the only one getting OCD and urges to scratch all that gooey looking stuff out from the eyes in the pictures?
    Nah man, I dont have OCd

*snicker* :3

Deleted

Stay away or it will eat your soul!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Weider View Post
    What the... Some of them look like the surface of mars, have way to much sharp edges or something. Makes me wonder if it's a certain type of technique used, just weird eyes or photoshoped. In any case, some are beautiful but some are just weird and actually a little disturbing.
    No, they're normal eyes, just that different eyes from different people look different. Just like fingerprints. Plus, there is actually a part of medicine that analyses those holes and uneven looks in your eye and it helps determine some actual diseases in your body. It's not very wide-spread yet, but still.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is the best picture I could take with my iPhone 5 of my own eye:

'Twas a cutlass swipe or an ounce of lead
    Or a yawing hole in a battered head
    And the scuppers clogged with rotting red
    And there they lay I damn me eyes
    All lookouts clapped on Paradise
    All souls bound just contrarywise, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!