Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

So whats next for Caverns of Time?

What part of history should we revisit if there's ever an addition to the Caverns of Time?

Siege of Orgrimmar will probably take place from there, I don't see where else that could put it practically for the alliance and horde to both access it.

10+ Year Old Account
    I bet the whole Siege of Orgrimmar will either be a scenario or a Mage of some sort showing up in the cities, offering a portal for people to click to enter the "raid dungeon"

If there is a Caverns of Time event for this expansion, it will be related to the Mogu Empire since that is the great mystery of MoP. I wouldn't count on it though, since Blizzard seems absolutely dead set on keeping MoP away from dragons and Old Gods.

Deleted
    Founding of Durotar, maybe.
    Something with Illidan? Maybe someone goes back in time to prevent his death and we go to stop him but fail.

Quote Originally Posted by Seiken3 View Post
    I bet the whole Siege of Orgrimmar will either be a scenario or a Mage of some sort showing up in the cities, offering a portal for people to click to enter the "raid dungeon"
    how's that related to caverns of time tho?

i wouldn't mind something from the scourge war era. taking of lordaeron?

I think it will be something to do with the Mantid or the Mogu. Hopefully if it's either of those, it's the mantid! I'm sick of the mogu!

It has to be Kara.

10+ Year Old Account
    Battle of Blackrock Spire. Sacking of Stormwind IMO
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Thehealbus View Post
    Siege of Orgrimmar will probably take place from there, I don't see where else that could put it practically for the alliance and horde to both access it.
    Dalaran is moving south. My guess is Alliance will start there. Horde will probably be Razor hill or the Azshara back door.
    If there's one thing World of Warcraft players hate more than people who don't play, it's people that do play but not as much as them.

I'd love to accompany Khadgar, Lothar and Garona in the descent through Karazhan to confront Medivh

Deleted
    Going to guess like a couple, Siege of Orgrimmar, although, like Grisset said, possibly Dalaran would provide a start point for the Alliance, it would make sense since it's on the move, but I'm sure there will be something taking part in the Caverns during this expansion.

My favorite CoT raids I badly want would be:

- The Battle of the Frozen Frozen Throne, where you help Arthas to reach the Lich King

- The Siege of Quel'thalas, aid the Scourge in reaching the Sunwell in order to revive Kel'thuzad

- Mannoroth's lair, where you need to aid Thrall and Grom to defeat Mannoroth

Sadly none of these currently fit the theme of the expansion

What they need to do is to replicate cool events or ancient events.

Like the Silithus War, that huge ass dragon as example, or the slaying of the thing in Darkshore, etc etc.

Lore events that could easily be instances.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post

- The Battle of the Frozen Frozen Throne, where you help Arthas to reach the Lich King

- The Siege of Quel'thalas, aid the Scourge in reaching the Sunwell in order to revive Kel'thuzad

Those sound perfect for dungeons or scenarios.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    We will get 3 new RP filled heroics about garrosh's depressing childhood. Aka "i have motivation to be evil" as anime taught us.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post

Aeluron approves of these CoT dungeons.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

The part where Shaohao separated Pandaria from the rest of Azeroth?

I strongly doubt that we see a CoT Dungeon in this expansion.

If the next Expansion is legion based however, i could imagine that Legion might deploy some Time Control Demon squat.

Quote Originally Posted by bigfootbigd View Post
    What part of history should we revisit if there's ever an addition to the Caverns of Time?
    New research material provided by the Kirin Tor mages shows that our heroes were never meant to be, and that we have altered the time continuum in an almost irreversible manner. We must go back in time to kill ourselves, or Azeroth will cease to exist surely. This is how World of Warcraft ends.
    Last edited by Rasstapp; 2012-12-29 at 12:51 AM.