Thread: Rifthead Exists

Rifthead Exists

Only found out yesterday that there's a seemingly useful new database site, Rifthead, which is pretty much a carbon-copy of Wowhead. Not a lot of comments and player-provided details for quests, gear, etc. but it should come in handy for those of you who used to use Wowhead alot.

Apologies if this was already a well-known fact. Completely new to me.

15+ Year Old Account
    ive heard of it, but isnt it not updated since SL like half the other databases seem to be?

(its also on the launcher of all things, or was recently)
    edited sig because wow that was out of date

It used to be rift.zam.com. Been around since Rift launched. Almost no comments or screenshots, though.

Deleted
    I know we aren't supposed to advertise web sites but which is the best db for rift if this one hasn't been updated for a while?

I think the only reliable source of data is asking players in game. Really, in this one matter WoW's community was better than Rift's, they updated Wowhead FAST.

Sure, you can find some quest details on Rifthead, but don't expect it to be an oracle like Wowhead.

There are just so much more World of Warcraft players. And many are rather dedicated.

I doubt the X-head affiliate sites [there is a blank-head for multiple games] ever will reach the critical mass of Wowhead.

PEOPLE.