Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by foil View Post
    Did u plug it to the fan connector AND the molex at same time?
    Well i plugged the Extra fan into the CPU fans plug, and the CPU fan plug is plugged into the molex (Which i did not realize until after looking to see if the CPU plug that the extra fan was connected to was also connected to anything, (Which it turn out was connected to the molex) so i think alls i did was complete the circuit and make a short and thats why the sparks came out? Still too afraid to mess with it untill i know for sure where to plug it into

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zhodor View Post
    I dont know the difference between v1 and v2
    When did you get it? And what is the part number. There is alot of confusion going on around these. If you've got the TX 650 recently new, you got the version 2. But it doesn't say that. Because the old V2 and the first one are no longer made. So there is no need for the new ones to be labeled as V2 since they are the only version out.
    "Do you think man will ever walk on the sun? -Ali G

Quote Originally Posted by Seezer View Post
    When did you get it? And what is the part number. There is alot of confusion going on around these. If you've got the TX 650 recently new, you got the version 2. But it doesn't say that. Because the old V2 and the first one are no longer made. So there is no need for the new ones to be labeled as V2 since they are the only version out.
    http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16817139005

I have this one, Its V1 i beleive.
    I had it shipped 12-12 it arrived about a week ago.

Also, My latency seems to be fixed. (Knock on wood) i was just playing WoW for the first time since fixing my RAM slots to read duel channel and was getting a very constant 30-40 home and world MS while playing for around 2-3 hours. I know everyone was saying RAM had nothing to do with it but maybe it was just a coincidence that as soon as i fixed my RAM the latency went down to 30-40 from 300-500, Who knows. Ill never know for sure, All i do know is that fixing my RAM was the only thing i did when the latency started working correctly, Hadnt even called ISP yet. and probably wont unless i have a problem later on

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Milkshake86 View Post
    Low profile ram is best used w/ larger Air coolers. A1 B1 and A2 B2 would be how you get dual channel active, not A1 A2 or B1 B2 or A1 B2 etc.
    It's not always the same between every motherboard. ;p
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water