Exclamation Experienced Resto Shaman LF Progressed 10m

Hi guys!

So, I have been playing WoW since Vanilla, and unfortunately I am getting a little burnt out.

I was alliance up until Cataclysm's release, and since Cata's release, I have been in Horde, in the same guild. I love the guild I am currently in, but I am looking for change.

From Dev, Raid-Leader and Co-GM of Epic:

Bump for him!

He's an excellent healer, and always performs 200% in raids. Great personality and brings amazing talent to the table.
    At this time, I have 16/16 and 2/16H completed with 5/16H experience.

I am looking for a guild of open, dynamic and humorous personalities that mold well with a dry, down to earth, sarcastic person such as myself.

To sum it up, I am a dedicated raider and know my class(es) and spec(s) like the back of my hand. I have done it all, seen it all, and am looking to move to a new place to call home.

Here is an armory link for my Shaman:http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...yting/advanced

(I am currently healing a 10 man so that is why the stat priority is such).

And here is a parse: http://worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-q9gg97k7dlne9cmd/

I am looking to stay with 10-mans and form relationships with people--it's not all about the loot for me. A guild that is progressed yet tightly-knit is what I'm looking for.

I am available any day of the week after 8:45pmEST EXCEPT Mondays.

Looking for a guild that is in the ballpark of 5/16H or further!

My realID is: omgitsizzy19#1845

Thanks and best wishes!
    Last edited by Kungfufyting; 2012-12-29 at 07:45 PM.

Resto shaman still actively looking for a new home!

Relic is a mature 10 man progression guild on Doomhammer.
    Our two teams run Tue - Thursday, 7:30 - 10:30 server

We progressed through BT and into SWP in BC and cleared all ICC HM (minus HLK) in WotLK. We progressed in Heroic Tier 11, and were 6/7H in Firelands and 8/8H in Dragon Soul, with drakes in each. We are a family of like minded people that can spend an afternoon joking in vent and guild chat. We are players that enjoy all aspects of the game; whether it be PvE or PvP. We have a very active membership of both raid members and casual players. There can be a raid or some other activity found on pretty much every day of the week most often, and usually there are people looking to do something no matter what time of the day.

Our primary team is looking for another healer to add to their ranks. We are 6/6 in MSV and 4/6 in HoF. If you are interested in applying, you can do so at relicraids dot com. For more information add Meltheous#1186 or contact Meltheous, Quil, or Catriana in game.

We are currently looking to fill a few spots in our raiding core.
    <SSDD> is a Tanaris-US (Horde) 10-man guild

Progression
    T14
    Mogu'shan Vaults - 2/6H (The Stone Guard, Feng the Accursed * both realm firsts)
    Heart of Fear - 6/6N
    Terrace of Endless Spring - 4/4N

Raid Schedule
    Monday - 7:30PM-10:30PM EST
    Tuesday - 7:30PM-10:30PMEST
    Wednesday - 7:30PM-10:30PM EST
    Thursday - 7:30PM-10:30PM EST

Contact
    Any questions about guild or recruiting can be addressed on our public forums or in game by contacting Giry (GM) or any of the guilds officers (Juanping, Frin, Juanishi, Bigins, Amiru or Zanish).

ssdd.guildlaunch.com

Thanks and hope to hear from you soon.