Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account

What type of activities do you use for relaxing and unwind

Me

When i was working

I would fall asleep in my truck * for about 1 to 2 hours * because i have long day and now i am retired into my lazy boy or my bed a fall asleep while i listen to smooth jazz

yea i do listen to it help me unwind !

10+ Year Old Account
    Games and reading. Exercise. Some other things that aren't appropriate for a PG-13 forum.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

Deleted
    Listening to armin van buuren, or reading a book with my cat beside me i guess

Watching 80s horror movies are close on the list also!

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    This might be an odd question but

Do anyone get tired or sleepy when is raining or is just me ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by WNYIRISHGUY View Post

No, it's pretty common. Well, the Brits might be immune to it.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

actually this is quite common, and is the center of some very interesting studies. scientists haven't quite figures out why (chemically) but rain and rainy days tend to make you a little more depressed and lethargic and so on therefore tending to make you sleepy more often.

on topic, i tend to play pc/console games, read a book, watch some TV with the wifey (H2, Discovery, cartoon network, comedy channel etc) or as someone else said, do a few different things that don't need description here

Shooting is my relaxation. Having a gun club with 24 hr indoor ranges is def the best. My daughter and family are a close second since they sometimes arent so relaxing lol.

Deleted
    Me

When i was working

I would fall asleep in my truck * for about 1 to 2 hours * because i have long day and now i am retired into my lazy boy or my bed a fall asleep while i listen to smooth jazz

yea i do listen to it help me unwind !

I sleep. I'm serious

If you want to relax, never sit down infront of your TV or computer. Real relaxing is to let all your senses relax. If you sit infront of a TV or a computer, you aren't letting yourself relax at all.

---------- Post added 2012-12-29 at 09:25 AM ----------

Bad weather makes people sluggish. When it's winter and every other day is either rain or snow with 3 hours of light (unless ofcourse it's cloudy because it's raining/snowing), you really get tired. In many people, the winter season in the northern hemisphere causes a lot of depression.

Deleted
    I don't know how to relax and unwind.

Though I love dancing as it makes me happy and wish for prolific debauchery.

Deleted
    I paint Warhammer when I want to relax, some might say that's weird because it requires concentration, but I find it theraputic.

It's usually colder when it rains and i have an alarm clock with ambient sounds to help you fall asleep, one of them is the sound of pouring rain

10+ Year Old Account

Yes. I LOVE IT.

I have this page playing in the background from time to time... Sometimes I'll even turn it on before I go to bed and turn up my speakers and fall asleep to it

http://www.rainymood.com/
    So good to be an ant who crawls atop a spinning rock
    Currently playing: Bioshock 2,Far Cry 3

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fitzgerald77 View Post
    Yes. I LOVE IT.

I have this page playing in the background from time to time... Sometimes I'll even turn it on before I go to bed and turn up my speakers and fall asleep to it

http://www.rainymood.com/
    Dear god, you have no idea how many things in my life you have just made better.

Deleted
    Music, WoW(flying around finding stuff). And ofc the obivous answer, wank.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lying on my bed, watching TV until I fall asleep.

Deleted
    Sitting in front of my Aquariums and watching the Fish, Plants.

resting outside in a hammock in the shadow with some book, is the most relaxing thing for me.
    Going to the summerhouse when i really need to relax at any time of the year, but if it's just for some daily relaxing, it would be to sit in the front of the computer with some game, chatting with people.
    I love to do it with books, but it stress me out to think of starting with one, since i don't stop reading to i've finished the book. Knowing all the time i lose is keeping me from starting *sad pandaface*
    Everyone has so much to say
    They talk talk talk their lives away

10+ Year Old Account
    Sex when my girlfriend is around, or masturbation when she isn't (or when she is, but I think I can get away with it).

15+ Year Old Account
    Snus (a kinda of tobacco), movies, a drink, a good time, sex. Wish I could add gaming into it but I'm far to competitive to be able to relax from it
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    Snus (a kinda of tobacco)...
    Is it still the 18th century in Sweden?