Pet Battle wins not counting for nothing!

So I recently started with this all Pet Battle thing, especially because I love pets and achievements and I wanted to farm these two.
    I end up choosing Celestial Dragon as main pet for leveling, and will level Disgusting Oozeling and Magical Crawdad with the dragon aswell.

Anyway, I was leveling my pet, catching other pets for the 250 pets achievement when suddently, I level up to level 6, get out of the pet battle, and I was still level 5. I did two more battles and leveled up to 6 in both and still was level 5 after leaving the battle.
    Then I went to STV and tried to catch a pet (Polly) and after sucessfully catching it, I got out of the battle, and didn't got the pet. I didn't got the pet in the journal, I didn't got the experience on the Celestial Dragon, and it also didn't count for the "Master Pet Battler". It did however count to "Local Pet Mauler" (Stranglethorn was the place) and I got the achievement because it was the 10th area I was fighting on.

So, wtf? I have some screenshots here:
    This one you can see that I won 180 exp on my Celestial Dragon, but still after the fight I'm at 44/450.
    And in this one, althought in the chat I leved 3 times to level 6 with my Celestial Dragon, I'm still level 5!

So... wtf? xD

EDIT
    To me it only got fixed when I exitted wow and reopened.
    Last edited by Tedj; 2013-01-12 at 03:49 AM.
    World PvP and how it stands/standed.
    World PvP isn't meant to be balanced, fair nor honorable. It's meant to be brutal, relentless, deadly.. and it's the survival of the fittest. It's a fight where everything goes and you use anything you can to survive and win. It's War.. a World of Warcraft where only the best survive!

Deleted
    You should open a ticket so a GM could take a look at that

10+ Year Old Account
    A relog can solve problems related to battle pets. Yesterday i was capturing my last wild pets in Pandaria when suddenly my rare captures counter went from 48/50 to 0/50.
    I was a bit shocked, but after capturing two more pets and a relog, i got it.

However i never encountered your specific problem, so maybe yes, a ticket would be the best solution.

(On a side note, just saying, but i believe the correct expression would be "Pet Battle wins not counting at all")

Pet battles are breaking all over the place. As Pebbleton said, relogging will fix most of these issues. If a relog doesn't work, then ticket a GM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Had similar issues while levelling some pets the other day...

Finished a battle but received no toast for levelling up and
    no text information in the chat box re:amount of xp etc.

Relogging fixed it for sure. If that doesn't work, try battling from a different toon
    and of course, if it really keeps up put in a ticket.
    And eight, eight, I forget what eight was for

I had a similar problem, relogging or trying on a different char (as all pet battle related stuff is account wide) helped.
    My addons:
    Announce Interrupts: Announces in chat when you interrupt a spell.
    Tol Barad Reminder: Reminds you to queue for Tol Barad by printing a message when the battle is approaching.
    EasyLogger: Turns on /combatlog inside raid instances, and off outside.
    Simple class resource bars: Paladin Rogue Shaman Monk Priest

Relogging is key. It especially happens for Pet Battle Achievements and collecting. When I first started doing my "around the world" collecting it would say that I didn't collect certain pets that I definitely JUST did. A simple relog (Log in and out and NOT /rl) fixed it for me though. If that doesn't work, like the above poster said try a different toon or contact a GM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Pebbleton View Post
    A relog can solve problems related to battle pets. Yesterday i was capturing my last wild pets in Pandaria when suddenly my rare captures counter went from 48/50 to 0/50.
    I was a bit shocked, but after capturing two more pets and a relog, i got it.

However i never encountered your specific problem, so maybe yes, a ticket would be the best solution.

(On a side note, just saying, but i believe the correct expression would be "Pet Battle wins not counting at all")
    Yep same as me. A lot of my achievements didn't count until I relogged.
    "Peace is a lie"

Well relogging didn't work but exiting wow and re-openning it did. But still, it's really annoying to have these really stupid in-game bugs that makes you lose pets and levels.
    World PvP and how it stands/standed.
    World PvP isn't meant to be balanced, fair nor honorable. It's meant to be brutal, relentless, deadly.. and it's the survival of the fittest. It's a fight where everything goes and you use anything you can to survive and win. It's War.. a World of Warcraft where only the best survive!