Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Skelington View Post
    Gyorg from Majora's Mask. Worst Zelda boss of forever. It's one of the reasons Skelington has a hard time replaying MM.
    Why the fuck do you talk like that?....

H10 Sindragosa. ICC, obviously.

6 mos. 6 mos of Phase III wipes. Oh, how she made sure the magic betrayyyyed us...

toomanyrifts.blogspot.ca || A Gaming Blog

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mangles69 View Post
    Skelington is an enigma.

15+ Year Old Account
    Dante in DMC4. He was completely different from all other bosses. While they were huge and had weak spots to be exploited, that fucker was fast as fuck, didn't have weaknesses, he blocked and countered every strike. And then I was like, fuck it, my nerves are priceless, and I used a trainer and didn't feel ashamed.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's simply because the will of Skelington wishes it so.
    OT: Puppet Ganon from Wind Waker and Brock from Pokemon Yellow.
    There has been an awakening... Have you felt it?

10+ Year Old Account
    Funny thing. I often encounter such threads on different gaming boards, but when I try to remember the hardest boss fight, I just can't.

I'm sure the game I played had some really difficult boss battles, but I don't think I was ever blocked by a boss in a game. I sometimes do drop games because of different reasons, but I can't remember if I did that once because of a boss.

Surely, some bosses are really tough, but when I beat them once, they don't seem that threatening anymore, and I kinda forget they were hard the first time I tackled them.

From the most recent experience I must say O&S fight from Dark Souls was really hard to a point of being frustrating, but since then I beat them multiple times, including my low level characters, and I don't really have any kind of trouble with this fight anymore.
    That's why you need me.... Need someone to punish you for your sins.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not really a boss fight, but the last stage on Orcs Must Die! 2. I simply cannot do it! I tried endless amounts of times on solo play and I refuse to use a guide on how to do it easily. I've recently re-visited the game today after 3-4 month break and I still cannont finish it

(Difficultly War Mage, Solo play)

Deleted
    Church roof boss in Dark Souls. Fuck. My. Life it took me a long time to get that one right for some reason.

Most annoying one I've done? Probably Final Showdown in Melee. Taking on all three by yourself was such a pain in the ass, especially without using any stupid tactics.

Most annoying one I know? LOLOLOL go sodomize yourself Akuma.

Deleted
    the last boss in no more heroes 2 on bitter........ but its more because its kinda buggy boss in my opinion

10+ Year Old Account
    Twin Emperors - AQ40 Solo 85 Blood DK... Not hard, just really tedious and annoying, but hey, Necrotic Strike FTW on that one.

Quote Originally Posted by Arvidor View Post
    Kratos clones in GoW1 on god mode...other bosses dont even come close. It took me 213 tries to do it and i had nightmares for 2 months
    This is easily in my top 5. Just fighting the clones was bad enough, but having to keep your wife alive at the same time was painfully difficult.

I'll have to put a nod to Yellow Devil from Mega Man 1, the yellow blob thing that you have to shoot in the eye.

A friend of mine would say: The last fight(s) in Magician Lord. You have to fight all of the mini-bosses in a row, in a single form, followed by fighting all of the bosses in a row, in a single form.

Emperor whatshisface in Demon's Souls
    O&S in Dark Souls

The Kingpin in the Megadrive version of Spiderman was a pain in the arse.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gwyn in Dark Souls. I was awful at parrying and he just fucked me so hard.

Deleted
    The robot boss in FF7's 3rd CD.. Can't remember the name, was such a long time ago, but on my first play-through I literally RAGE-quit over that boss. I just couldn't touch the game for a month and I eventually decided to start over from scratch and work my team better.

Oh, and WoW too! There was a boss back in Molten Core, it was one of the last ones... Harbinger I think was the name, the one with all the Healer adds you had to interrupt. We went there 4 days a week for a whole month before we could beat him.. Somehow we always had people fucking up BAD on the interrupts, I got so traumatized I think I haven't failed an interrupt in WoW ever since.
    Last edited by mmoc31ca91b23a; 2013-01-12 at 01:50 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by -Ethos- View Post
    Proudclad V2. Never have i raged at a game so hard and sworn to never play it again for a good amount of time. I know i could definitely beat it, but doing so with a grouping that would require a 30 minute fight is not worth it.
    This boss actually made me quit playing FFXIII for... yeash up until about a month before FFXIII-2 came out, in the end it turned out I was doing it VERY wrong, came back and one shot it, then proceeded to trololololol my way through the rest of the game, due to the powerleveling I'd done while trying to beat it with totally retarded paradigms .

Mentioning FFXIII-2... the last boss in that was... well not HARD per se, just annoying as fuck and after you've killed him about 17 times and he keeps coming back I just thought.. you know what? I can watch the ending on Youtube and traded my copy of FFXIII-2 in at game

hehe, I've been wanting to ask that for a while, never actually did though.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

The absolute hardest? Mike...Fuckin...Tyson

My fingers are deformed thanks to that goddamn game!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Voidgazer View Post
    Funny thing. I often encounter such threads on different gaming boards, but when I try to remember the hardest boss fight, I just can't.

I'm sure the game I played had some really difficult boss battles, but I don't think I was ever blocked by a boss in a game. I sometimes do drop games because of different reasons, but I can't remember if I did that once because of a boss.

Surely, some bosses are really tough, but when I beat them once, they don't seem that threatening anymore, and I kinda forget they were hard the first time I tackled them.

From the most recent experience I must say O&S fight from Dark Souls was really hard to a point of being frustrating, but since then I beat them multiple times, including my low level characters, and I don't really have any kind of trouble with this fight anymore.
    I find bosses are funny that way. A lot of times they're really hard the first time.

Then the second time you play, they're pushovers.
    Putin khuliyo

Quote Originally Posted by -Ethos- View Post
    FF13:
    -The Eidolon battles. I mean really. In what universe is it considered good game design to have the difficulty spike THAT MUCH from normal gameplay.
    it was so bad it broke the game for me. still have yet to make it past the horse one. OT in other games id say sephiroth in KH/KH2 but then again thats because his the only boss thats actually meant to be hard in those games. Zeus at the end of GOW 2 seeing as i wail on the fucker for days and it doesn't seem to do a damn thing then he zaps me once and I'm fucked.