Deleted

Did you miss blizzcon?

I was thinking the other night that it's december now and blizzcon would have happened in october and noticed I never thought about it not happening. The year before I bought the stream and we watched it at home. Funny how you can go from a big fan to not bother at all in a year =) Sure, arena games was the most interesting to watch, and as far as I understand it talbadar left the game and I doubt there are any other strong spriests out there seeing how many big famous spriest there has been in high-end famous competitive wow pvp... so unless some crit-chicken made it to the top as well, which I highly doubt they managed to fix as well I think it's a bit of same old and nothing to miss out.
    So did you other people miss blizzcon? Perhaps some of you are irl crafting costumes? Being crazy americans perhaps you always took time off to go visit this yearly event? I guess it will happen again next year right?
    Anyway, the year has soon passed and I personally never noticed blizzcon not happening, what about you the rest?

Not really, I just read the highlights, its location means I'll never get to go.

I've never watched the tournaments. I like Blizzcon for the same reason I like E3...Trailers of new games. Although I like Blizzcon better cause I like all three of Blizz's games. So yeah, I'll always be a fan unless they stop making more games and focus only E-sports. Which will never happen. Besides, it's not that hard to get informed on when will the next Blizzcon be or any other news for that matter. It's all just two click away....Well three if you count opening your browser.

I missed it a little bit, but I fully understand why they didn't have one this year.

Plus I'm quite sure they have some surprises for us next year.

i did miss it a bit i never watch the esports though i like blizzcon for the new announcements and the lore panels i typically skip the esports stuff entirely
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Deleted
    I may go slightly insane soon unless they start talking about Project Titan. Because this will likely happen at Blizzcon, yes I miss it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mojo Risin View Post
    I may go slightly insane soon unless they start talking about Project Titan. Because this will likely happen at Blizzcon, yes I miss it.
    They should be starting to talk about it next Blizzcon, the "leaked schedule" a few years back suggested that Titan would be released around 2014.

I didn't really, I've never gone and probably won't get to, I only ever really enjoyed the Q&A and lore panels.

Quote Originally Posted by drwelfare View Post
    Not really, I just read the highlights, its location means I'll never get to go.
    Basically this.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Not really... I didn't even think about it until I saw this thread.

10+ Year Old Account
    I watched the last one on livestream, bought the package for streaming it. While it was totally worth it to get all the scoops for Mists, I don't think it would have been worth it this year with the lack of news there would have been. No news or interesting scoops = no thanks. As to if I actually missed it? Nope, much too busy playing Mists in October.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tea View Post
    Sure, arena games was the most interesting to watch, and as far as I understand it talbadar left the game and I doubt there are any other strong spriests out there seeing how many big famous spriest there has been in high-end famous competitive wow pvp...
    Talbadar attended Chinacon and he still plays to this day.

I got nothing against Blizzcon but what's the point of having one when there's lack of content. However that shouldn't be a problem next year as Titan is coming up and probably another Diablo 3 expansion

Quote Originally Posted by Hezo View Post
    Talbadar attended Chinacon and he still plays to this day.

I got nothing against Blizzcon but what's the point of having one when there's lack of content. However that shouldn't be a problem next year as Titan is coming up and probably another Diablo 3 expansion
    They already had explained why there wasn't a Blizzcon;

They have 3 titles launching in 2012/early 2013(Diablo 3, Mists of Pandaria and Heart of the Swarm) which would possibly delay/rush those titles since they would have to prepare for Blizzcon etc.
    We already knew of these titles and Blizzcon would have been AFTER MoP launch, so there wouldn't have been anything exciting.

Next year:
    New WoW expansion revealed
    Possibly 2nd SC2 expansion revealed
    Project "Titan" talk.