Do you look forward to a show/movie they always air on Christmas/New Year?

I see 'Groundhog Day' is on. They seem to play it every year around this time, and it's a good once in a year movie to watch.
    I also enjoy a 24-hour marathon of Twilight Zone, which I think they play on New Year.

Do you guys look forward to something of the type to watch?

Deleted
    I don't anymore but when I was a kid, I loved to see what was going to air on Christmas time, since, usually, it was always fantasy movies and that type, or family movies and that was nice.

Dinner for one...

j/k i'm really bloody tired of that one...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    I don't anymore but when I was a kid, I loved to see what was going to air on Christmas time, since, usually, it was always fantasy movies and that type, or family movies and that was nice.
    This, though this christmas there was really nothing on the Swedish television. They didn't even bother to air christmas specials of the Simpsons...

One I really love though is Dinner for One, it's hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by Cattaclysmic View Post
    Dinner for one...

j/k i'm really bloody tired of that one...
    I HOPE THERE'S A SPECIAL PLACE IN HELL FOR YOU, BUDDY

10+ Year Old Account
    Normally I watch Flåklypa Grand Prix on the 23rd or 24th of December. Die Hard and Love Actually are also movies I tend to watch during the holidays.
    "Some people believe football is a matter of life and death, I am very disappointed with that attitude. I can assure you it is much, much more important than that".
    Bill Shankly
    "You're playing worse and worse every day and right now you're playing like it's next month".
    Herb Brooks

Twilight Zone Marathon, thats it.

Not really, I've always hated the Christmas story and if I had it my way I would of shot the little shits eye out myself.

That said I am really glad I am able to enjoy the Indiana Jones trilogy or even star wars 4-6 on either thanksgiving or Christmas as they are about the only movies that come on basic cable that are even remotely watchable between October/January

(PS) I consider the Christmas story and the nightmare before Christmas to be two of the worst holiday movies ever made, so it really sucks cable channels keep both of them on repeat during the holidays.