Deleted

[Guardian] How much armour do we need to cap it? Theoretically.

I heard it mentioned somewhere that dependant how things go it might be an idea to stack mastery in T15 to try and cap mastery. Is that realistic or a pipe dream? Will we be the new CTC cap Bears?

CTC cap means that you're unhittable (attacks are blocked, dodged, parried, or miss); Maxing armor (via mastery stacking) would mean that we would have reached 75% reduced physical damage.

This might be viable in some fights, but you'd have to give up a lot of other stats for it. Also, I have no idea if it's possible in the next tier, even with the incoming mastery buff. I'd say it's probably not going to be a reality.

Quote Originally Posted by Cornish View Post
    I heard it mentioned somewhere that dependant how things go it might be an idea to stack mastery in T15 to try and cap mastery. Is that realistic or a pipe dream? Will we be the new CTC cap Bears?
    Depends what they end up doing with item scaling in the next tier because of VP upgrades.

We'll definitely be able to Mastery cap in T17 (assuming 4 tiers). Possibly earlier depending on epic gems and itemization.

Edit: http://theincbear.com/monday-round-up-december-24-2012