Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Why did WNYIRISHGUY get banned, for making this thread, or?

It could look like he got silently banned by some fanboy mod that hates PS2. :P

Ps2 was the last console I owned. I haven't touched one since I built my first PC 6 years ago. There are a few games I miss, but I much prefer my PC to any console.
    A true Patriot fights for their country, not for their government.

Quote Originally Posted by TheOne View Post
    Ps2 was the last console I owned. I haven't touched one since I built my first PC 6 years ago. There are a few games I miss, but I much prefer my PC to any console.
    Me too, however I do own both a ps3 and xbox360 just for the console-exclusive games, such as the God of War series on ps3 and Halo series on xbox.

---------- Post added 2013-01-02 at 11:40 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Zigrifid View Post
    For some strange reason i never wanted to buy a psp , not sure why :/
    Isnt really that great unless you travel alot, I find myself not using mine much these days. Same with all my consoles really.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

the ps2 was awesome, sure it was the weakest of the 3 consoles but that didnt matter because the games were awesome O-O my favorite game series of all time started on the ps2 kingdom hearts.

i remember when i was younger i had a nintendo 64 and one day someone broke into my house while i was at school and my mom was at my aunts and they stole my nintendo 64 and my pokemon cards and all my games so my uncle gave me his old ps2 and gamecube since he was married and couldnt play them much anymore O-O it was awesome except for the pokemon cards those were worth ALOT of money since i only collected the rare ones
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Good thing I replaced mine recently. I used my previous one so much it died. It's always been a pity they removed the backwards compatibility from the PS3. I would have bought one a long time ago if it still had it, instead I bought another PS2. Silly Sony.
    ~ flarecde
    Reality is nothing; Perception is everything.