Pugging old raids

Hey

I enjoy pugging old raids for transmog gear, achievements and so on.
    Lately, I have not seen these. I recently came back to the game, and I really miss these random pugs.
    I tried making alts on Kazzak and Twisting Nether, but nothing there either.
    It might be that its 2 am, but are there somewhere else I should try, or is pugging dead these days?
    Quote Originally Posted by Emothianes View Post
    Omg dude vanilla was so awesome because I was awesome and other people weren't awesome and it made me happy to be special because it was so awesome and I was happy.
    Sé onr sverdar sitja hvass!

Deleted
    Depending on what old raids you're interested in, you can try Openraid. Not sure how active/good the pugs there are in MoP though. What kinda stuff are you after?

Quote Originally Posted by Elveren View Post
    Depending on what old raids you're interested in, you can try Openraid. Not sure how active/good the pugs there are in MoP though. What kinda stuff are you after?
    Ulduar, ICC, BWD, BoT, FL, DS mostly, but I enjoy Naxx and the vanilla/TBC ones aswell
    Omg dude vanilla was so awesome because I was awesome and other people weren't awesome and it made me happy to be special because it was so awesome and I was happy.

Quote Originally Posted by Hetrofi View Post
    Ulduar, ICC, BWD, BoT, FL, DS mostly, but I enjoy Naxx and the vanilla/TBC ones aswell
    Depending on your level you might be better off just solo'ing the Vanilla/TBC ones, possibly even some Wrath ones depending on your gear.

Otherwise as mentioned you can try OpenRaid as they usually have a decent amount of groups looking for members for raids.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hetrofi View Post
    I agree with what Lucretia said, soloing is probably easiest for the low level stuff. Maybe you can get some friends/guildies for the Wrath and Cata stuff? Other than that I can only recommend giving Openraid a try.

I agree with what Lucretia said, soloing is probably easiest for the low level stuff. Maybe you can get some friends/guildies for the Wrath and Cata stuff? Other than that I can only recommend giving Openraid a try.
    Openraid works like a charm, just found the chatfunction. Thanks a lot

10+ Year Old Account
    Not sure how active/good the pugs there are in MoP though.
    From my experience atleast at the end of Cata you could easily get into 8/8 DS HC clears. I doubt the level of play would drop all of a sudden.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Gaga View Post
    Mages are balanced. It's just that they aren't balanced for Azeroth.

Quote Originally Posted by Muschi View Post
    From my experience atleast at the end of Cata you could easily get into 8/8 DS HC clears. I doubt the level of play would drop all of a sudden.
    highly dependant on the server, but if you mean from openraid.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sahugani View Post
    PS: If you detect ANY irony or sarcasm in this post AT ALL, please report it to captain.obvious@youdontsay.com