10+ Year Old Account

Gtx 680 decision

Hello, I honestly can't make up my mind about which gtx 680 card i should get. Some store is doing a great deal on the "Zotac GeForce GTX 680 AMP! Edition" which is cheaper than most of the gtx 680, also seems like the card is 7-8 % faster than stock 680. It's about 560 $ in my country which is cheap (denmark) the rest are varrying from 560-700 Is there a card which performance/price is better than that one?

Appreciate it !

Deleted
    I have no idea about the rest of your setup but assuming it's average/somewhat decent and running 1080p price/performance wise you should be good with a 670 or 7950, I almost always recommend some aftermarket cooling solution.

Gigabyte WindForce x3 GTX670 - 2818 DKK
    Gigabyte WindForce x3 AMD 7950 - 2151 DKK
    Gigabyte WindForce x3 GTX680 - 3516 DKK
    Gigabyte WindForce x3 AMD 7970 - 2768 DKK

I couldn't really justify paying an extra $100+ for the Nvidia equivalent cards. I'd say the 7950 is a good deal or 7970 if you're playing higher resolution, multiple monitors etc.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm glad you posted those websites from different danish retailers, good overview of the cheapest cards. Though I have to ask, how do ASUS GeForce GTX 680 ASUS DirectCU II TOP compare against the windforce 3?

Deleted
    I'd say either, just remember the Asus card takes up three slots. I mainly linked the Gigabyte cards since they were the cheapest non-reference and for better comparison.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Toffie View Post
    Hello, I honestly can't make up my mind about which gtx 680 card i should get. Some store is doing a great deal on the "Zotac GeForce GTX 680 AMP! Edition" which is cheaper than most of the gtx 680, also seems like the card is 7-8 % faster than stock 680. It's about 560 $ in my country which is cheap (denmark) the rest are varrying from 560-700 Is there a card which performance/price is better than that one?

Appreciate it !
    zotac AMP cards of top of the line cards i'd recommend them as an easy choice for overall top tier cards. (cooling/performance are very well balanced)
    actually wished they were more available in my country :S (crosses fingers for 7xx series )