What country is the worst?

So ive always had this question. And i dont mean like "Wich country do you think is the worst" more of what im saying is: Wich country doesnt really have "anything".
    Alot of people are confused by this question and alot of people actually dont even know. and i want actual facts.
    Like the other day some one told me afganistan was, And this is HORRIBLY wrong... Just like the US we have movie theatres just like they do, Hell they even have mcdonalds over there.
    My question is: Does anyone know what country out there litteraly is dropped off the face of educational learning and has nothing in there country wether that be because of Laws in said country and/or Just because the country isnt even wealthy or maybe its just a country that they live off the land and dont really have "Technology" . Please do not take this in any way negative and if some one starts ragging on some country i give blue's full right to close down the discussion, but im truly wondering.
    Anyone got a clue? and proof?

Another question: What Off the wall Law have you ever heard of and from where was it?

Somalia is.

No functional government.

edit 2: Googled it and got http://www.cracked.com/funny-1053-worst-countries/
    It lists North Korea as worst, followed by Zimbabwe, Sudan, Democratic Republic of Congo, Chad, Burma, The Central African Republic, Mozambique, Sierra Leone, and Laos. Explanations given for each of them.
    Last edited by Mindark; 2012-12-30 at 07:06 AM. Reason: explanation
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiili View Post
    Murder can be justified and to a certain extent I believe genocide can be justified aswell.

But why? Can you add anything along with that with reasons?

10+ Year Old Account
    Yep, Somalia's pretty bad.

Even their pirates suck. I mean seriously . . . It's a bunch of guys on a shitty boat with some AK-47s.

No parrots. No booty. No skull and crossbones.

They can't even bother with peg legs and eyepatches.
    Putin khuliyo

10+ Year Old Account
    Holiday wise id give Thailand a miss specially the beach resorts ive heard alot of stories of tourists getting killed, and the cops are corrupt.
    I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is back on the scene! I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is my name, and fuckin' up motherfuckers is my game!

gonna have to go with somalia, its more or less total anarchy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Somalia? South Sudan maybe...There are some countries on the west coast of Africa that are very lacking too.

I believe there's a few island nations spread out in the Pacific that doesn't have much of anything. I'm sure some of those are actually dependencies of other countries and I'm not aware of it.

So my other question. Whats the Worst/funniest/weird "law" you have ever heard of and from what country/city/providence

Iran since they want to get nuclear weapons to launch at our beloved Jews in Israel.

On a serious note, Somali probably is since they really don't have any form of a government.

Actually Iran is a VERY wealthy country. As i stated "country's that litteraly have nothing". And trust and believe that if Iran ever got there hands on nuclear weapons then us being the helpful americans we are would make sure that there would be no more Iranians left...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xalden View Post
    So my other question. Whats the Worst/funniest/weird "law" you have ever heard of and from what country/city/providence
    Here are some from my country

It is illegal to wander the streets at night with your face blackened
    It is lawful to take a leak in the street provided that you maintain one hand on the rump of the horse while you leak, and you aim for the ground where the horse would leak onto.
    You can have sex at 16, but you can't watch R18 movies until you're 18

ops 1 more

Every high school in New Zealand may hold 1 pound of uranium and 1 pound of thorium, for conducting nuclear experiments (universities can have 20 pounds of each).[13] However, there is a fine of $1 million for letting off nuclear explosions
    I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is back on the scene! I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is my name, and fuckin' up motherfuckers is my game!

found it, wisconsin:

Whenever two trains meet at an intersection of said tracks, neither shall proceed until the other has.

Deleted
    So ive always had this question. And i dont mean like "Wich country do you think is the worst" more of what im saying is: Wich country doesnt really have "anything".
    Alot of people are confused by this question and alot of people actually dont even know. and i want actual facts.
    Like the other day some one told me afganistan was, And this is HORRIBLY wrong... Just like the US we have movie theatres just like they do, Hell they even have mcdonalds over there.
    My question is: Does anyone know what country out there litteraly is dropped off the face of educational learning and has nothing in there country wether that be because of Laws in said country and/or Just because the country isnt even wealthy or maybe its just a country that they live off the land and dont really have "Technology" . Please do not take this in any way negative and if some one starts ragging on some country i give blue's full right to close down the discussion, but im truly wondering.
    Anyone got a clue? and proof?

Another question: What Off the wall Law have you ever heard of and from where was it?
    Some manner of -stan country I can't remember the entire name of, I think they have a border to India, in which there is big resistance against a law that makes bride kidnapping punishable. That's right, there are people that think that kidnapping women, raping them and forcing them into marriage, is right because it's "tradition". That's what I'd call one of the worst places on the planet.

In Alberta Canada if you are released from prison you must be given a horse and a pistol to ride out of the country.

It is illegal to pay for a 1 dollar item with all pennies.

I'd have to say Somalia -not because it's overall a poor country-, as they lack pretty much any form of government. The country isn't ran by anyone; it's total anarchy, and people fight for their lives (literally) as there is no control. I wouldn't even want to spend a night there.

So was Somalia Once government based? or has it always been just a "Fight or die" nation?
    And please keep the weird laws coming its great!

I would say objectively it might indeed be Somalia, but being subjective and proud russian patriot I dare say Russia is the worst.

10+ Year Old Account
    Let's not start this, please. We don't need any kind of nation bashing to begin here. A thread asking "What country is the worst" is just begging for it.