Deleted

Holy Avenger>Sanctified Wrath with 4 set bonus?

Hello there,

Im in the lucky situation of have gotten my 4 set bonus and just realised that
    because of the 4 piece bonus, Wings + Holy Avenger can be used again as in Cata.

But offcause everyone is useing SW as the moment, but for people who's got the 4 piece
    bonus, is it better to switch to Holy Avenger and pair it with wings every 2. minute?

Armory: eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/silvermoon/Agarcia/advanced

not everyone is using SW @ the moment , on the contrairy who have the 4 set they were using SW (but the 4 set bonus was lowering the cool down of AW by 85 sec) after we got hit with a nerf for the 4 set bonus and it changed to 65 sec Now : AH is equaly close to SW

Deleted
    "AH is equaly close to SW"
    Do you HA is equaly close?

thanks for the answer

Sorry i meant Holy Avenger is equaly Close to SW

I believe SW is ahead of HA with the 4p bonus, but not by a lot. It's close enough that you might as well use HA if you like it better or it's more suited to the situation.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Carstenwb View Post
    Hello there,

Im in the lucky situation of have gotten my 4 set bonus and just realised that
    because of the 4 piece bonus, Wings + Holy Avenger can be used again as in Cata.

But offcause everyone is useing SW as the moment, but for people who's got the 4 piece
    bonus, is it better to switch to Holy Avenger and pair it with wings every 2. minute?

Armory: eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/silvermoon/Agarcia/advanced
    HA is still behind SW by quite a ways but this is much more of a ilevel based question than anything.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Can you imagine if someone insulted you in a thread, you reported it, and I told you "sorry, wrong thread to be butthurt"?