Biggest FAIL of 2012

This makes me embarrassed to be a californian.

10+ Year Old Account
    That was unfortunate >.>

Mechagnome
    15+ Year Old Account
    REACH: Hold on to the dock or your boat and reach your hand, a boat oar, a fishing pole, or whatever you have nearby, to the person

THROW: If you can't reach far enough, toss things that float for the person to grab

ROW: If you're in a boat, use the oars to move the boat closer to the person in the water, or call out to a nearby boat for help. Don't use the boat's motor close to a person in the water, they could be injured by the propeller

DON'T GO: Don't go into the water unless you are trained. Call out for help

http://www.army.mil/article/51402/re...ow-row-dont-go
    Quote Originally Posted by Surreal
    grim toll is the worst trinket you could get for survival. Hands down Meteorite wheat stone is better than it.

That ice doesn't even look that thick in the video and they're piling onto it.

Amazing.
    They can dynamite Devil Reef, but that will bring no relief, Y'ha-nthlei is deeper than they know.

My I heard a lot of spanish in the background of that video. This happened in the US?

15+ Year Old Account
    They all live in RetardVille or something? The ammount of stupidity and poor judgment is staggering.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Deleted
    We already have a thread for Funny Videos.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...eos-megathread

Though I don't think this really would qualify as a funny video, so I would PM a Fun Stuff mod before posting this there.