changing quest tracker font

hello
    I am looking for help regarding changing quest tracker (not quest log) font. since my UI is all pixel font I want to move from blizz default font as much as possible. the current eysore for me is quest tracker. is there an addon that will easily fix that? I'm not looking for any additional functionality, just editing look and feel.

could anyone recommend a solution?

thanks

Deleted
    Pasted from Vranx:
    Changing Fonts

You can use a mod to change in game fonts. Or you can replace the original game fonts with the fonts you want to use. Create the following folder:
    <WoW directory>\Fonts\
    Create copies of the font file of your choice, place them in the above folder, and rename them to the following names:
    FRIZQT__.ttf (the main UI font - NPC names, player names, spell names, item names, buffs, quest log text, combat text, button text)
    ARIALN.ttf (chat font, info text, small text)
    skurri.ttf (default unit frame combat text)
    MORPHEUS.ttf (mail text, quest log header text)
    FRIENDS.ttf (friends list text)

thank you for that, but that is not what I'm looking for.
    I want to change the font of quest tracker specifically. not switch a font file that by what you pasted will apply to other UI elements. not to mention editing size or outlines.

any other solutions?

Take a loot at Tekticles or Fonter.

Deleted
    Get addon named MonkeyQuest (and monkeybuddy for config), it looks almost same as default quest tracker and there is few font options, though not really any pixel one.

MonkeyQuest might be a little bloated if all you wanna do is change the font. You should take a look at nibWatchFrameAdv, it doesn't have any options to change the font in the config, but you can replace "GameFontNormalSmall:GetFont()" with your the path to your desired font in all the SetFont instances in core.lua.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    I prefer "Who Framed Watcher Wabbit" for a lightweight Quest Tracker modifier - it lets you have a lot of control over the standard Quest Tracker, instead of replacing it like the others do (font changes, move the tracker, resize the tracker, change line spacing, etc).