Is this a Fix ???

Greg Street Greg Street @Bamahut This is common feedback, but not sure how to fix. Wings to 10% or a 5 min timer? Ick?

https://twitter.com/Ghostcrawler/sta...48748064100352

I mean WTF ?? is he serious ? wings to 10 % ???? 5 min Cd maybe ??? how the hell That suppose to Fix Retribution !!!
    Any class have his OWn burst right now , if this will buff our sustain Dmg i dont mind , but Nerfing wings without any Buff thats Bull @*!

Deleted
    He's being sarcastic on that one.... for once....

Ret isn't missing sustained damage exactly, what it is missing is a short damage cooldown like Devouring Plague, Deep Freeze/Shatter, Taste for Blood, and so forth. Two minute cooldowns just aren't what they used to be anymore, now that countless classes can burst hard every 30sec-1min. When I play Ret, that's what I feel I'm missing, not sustained or burst, but frequent burst on a 1 min cooldown max.

The easiest way to fix this problem is probably to rework our level 90 talents, Prism and Execution Sentence need some sort of buff, perhaps Prism could have more charges, say 2-3 so you can pump a few of them out one after another... Execution Sentence needs to obviously go back to being undispellable: giving someone 10 sec to dispel something that provides virtually all of it's power at the end of those 10 sec is just a massive joke. The heal and damage of Execution Sentence should also be on different cooldowns, so that you don't have to give up survivability to take ES. All our lvl 90 talents also need to generate Holy Power, Prism 1 HP and ES/Hammer 3HP.

We have no real way of forcing a trinket or serious enemy cool downs without using our own 2-3 min CDs, which simply leads to a perpetual standstill at best. A more competitive spec such as frost, arms, or spriest, on the other hand can dish out massive burst at any time with just a few lucky procs.

---------- Post added 2012-12-30 at 01:13 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Matrlx View Post
    Greg Street Greg Street @Bamahut This is common feedback, but not sure how to fix. Wings to 10% or a 5 min timer? Ick?

https://twitter.com/Ghostcrawler/sta...48748064100352

I mean WTF ?? is he serious ? wings to 10 % ???? 5 min Cd maybe ??? how the hell That suppose to Fix Retribution !!!
    Any class have his OWn burst right now , if this will buff our sustain Dmg i dont mind , but Nerfing wings without any Buff thats Bull @*!
    It's so cute how he thinks that our burst will be anything special if our sustained were buffed a bit; as someone in one of the tweet responses mentioned, our mastery has been bugged for a long time and gets hit by resilience twice, that alone would fix our sustained issues. A blue acknowledged that our mastery is bugged over a month ago, and nothing has been done about it.
    Last edited by Tangra; 2012-12-30 at 01:19 PM.

yea it still double dip on resillience , even so they didnt take any measures to fix this Big issue but still i prefere a buff for Cs , TV and lower the sustain
    even we hated The RNG mechanics on Ret , i really wish now to have it back , dunno why !!!

Deleted
    Ele shamans get 1 min on their major CD, maybe 1 min for wings but less dmg?

"Ick" ...

He is joking ... -.-

Quote Originally Posted by Blutelf View Post
    Ele shamans get 1 min on their major CD, maybe 1 min for wings but less dmg?
    What major cd for shamans has 1 min cd?

Quote Originally Posted by FraQture View Post
    What major cd for shamans has 1 min cd?
    It's in the patch notes for 5.2, elemental mastery I think.