Deleted

Mmo7 lag problem!

Hi guys ive a problem with my new gaming mouse MMO7!

the problem is: when i connect the mouse to my PC nothing of special! but when i try to move the cursor in the screen or rotate my camera-visual with righ and left button i get a terrible lag! my framerate go down from 100 to 12-14... ive try to re-connect my old mouse (simple mouse with only two button left and rught buyed 5 years ago for 12,00 euro) and the probelm disappear! why? why my new mouse give me this problem?

Before conenct it to my pc ive installed the latest Driver downloaded from support.madcatz.com website! what can i do?

pls help me!

10+ Year Old Account
    Contact Mad Catz support or the store itself, it sounds like the drivers/software of the RAT mouse is screwing up. (Much like how the Leetgion Hellion has horrible stutter issues with the software)
    i7-6700k 4.2GHz | Gigabyte GTX 980 | 16GB Kingston HyperX | Intel 750 Series SSD 400GB | Corsair H100i | Noctua IndustialPPC
    ASUS PB298Q 4K | 2x QNIX QH2710 | CM Storm Rapid w/ Reds | Zowie AM | Schiit Stack w/ Sennheiser HD8/Antlion Modmic

Armory

Deleted
    mmmmh and if i can to reinstall the driver?

ive just contact the madcatz support and thay give me the link with the driver download.... again!

10+ Year Old Account
    That's some quality support right there.

Film the issue with your phone, go back to the store with the mouse and try to see if you can get something along the lines of the Logitech G600, Mad Catz have never really been quality equipment.
    i7-6700k 4.2GHz | Gigabyte GTX 980 | 16GB Kingston HyperX | Intel 750 Series SSD 400GB | Corsair H100i | Noctua IndustialPPC
    ASUS PB298Q 4K | 2x QNIX QH2710 | CM Storm Rapid w/ Reds | Zowie AM | Schiit Stack w/ Sennheiser HD8/Antlion Modmic

Armory