Deleted

*Zip/Postal Code contains invalid characters

Well I was going to purchase the Digital Expansion but apparently my post code contains invalid characters -_-
    I would ask on the tech forums but I aren't allowed >.> - NOT a happy bunny

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    Well I was going to purchase the Digital Expansion but apparently my post code contains invalid characters -_-
    I would ask on the tech forums but I aren't allowed >.> - NOT a happy bunny
    Yorkshire right so your postcode is 6 digits?

Letter/Letter/Number SPACE Number/Letter/Letter or similar? (When I lived in England mine was CB4 3QR)

If so try again without putting a space between the 2 sets. A guess on my part.
    Last edited by mmoc3d23c7f243; 2012-12-30 at 03:02 PM.

Deleted
    Aye I put XX1 1XX XX11XX xx1 1xx and xx11xx

All apparently invalid

Deleted
    Check the field above the postcode, probably not the issue but worth a look.
    When I was entering 'Word & word' in the field above the postcode (I can't remember the name of the field) the error message was saying I had an incorrect character in the postcode field. It didn't like the &.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bolverk View Post
    Check the field above the postcode, probably not the issue but worth a look.
    When I was entering 'Word & word' in the field above the postcode (I can't remember the name of the field) the error message was saying I had an incorrect character in the postcode field. It didn't like the &.
    Cheers that's fixed it

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    Cheers that's fixed it
    The SWTOR Support in MMO-Champion.com blows away the ingame support from Bioware for SWTOR.

Kudos to the posters here!!!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ariakul View Post
    The SWTOR Support in MMO-Champion.com blows away the ingame support from Bioware for SWTOR.

Kudos to the posters here!!!
    Couldn't agree more