Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron View Post
    ...Why would you take Acid.....and Ecstasy......ugh....

OP I'd suggest ask why she's doing it in the first place before thinking of the banhammer.
    Would you even accept my answer? Well here I go:

I can rave when I'm sober, but it's an complete other feeling on MDMA / MDMC, you're constantly happy, if you're going out with your clique ( we're 15 people ) you hug yourself the whole time, you get a tingling feeling in your arms and legs which feels great and every touch is like an orgasm. You dance with awesome lightning, you absolutley LOVE your people beyond imagination, you love to cuddle and hug and kissing your people, it's like a big familiy.

Acid: Chillout time in summer, lying in the grass feeling every little breeze, thinking about 30 things at the same time because you suddenly understand everything, seeing everything in ultrahigh definition. Acid makes you feel the world, like it really is. Since I've taken acid I recognise things, I stopped looking at, even when I'm not on acid and it helped me getting over some things. Acid isn't as bad as you would think, but it can end up pretty horror if you take it to often / with a mental illness.

Quote Originally Posted by Yonkerz View Post
    Illegal depending where you are in the world. There's a reason for that, the laws are stupid and anyone with a shred of sense knows that.
    And I have no problem with people who smoke pot in those places of the world. They are exercising their rights as residents of those areas. Apparently the OP is not in one of those places otherwise he wouldn't house this view. I assumed he is from America.

weed is a drug? if you still think that you clearly haven't been around the block enough. if i was you i would just tell her guys find it really unattractive to smoke, don't try to act like your her parents when you talk to her about it either, because your not, your her brother.

Illegal depending where you are in the world. There's a reason for that, the laws are stupid and anyone with a shred of sense knows that.
    Let me guess;

Drug control - Stupid
    Gun control - Genius

Gotta love selective outrage in life.
    Last edited by Austilias; 2012-12-30 at 06:59 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Regennis View Post
    I'm making the exact same claim as someone saying that everyone who has tried harder drugs started with weed. Saying that all hard drug users have all had water follows the same train of thought ... which is bullshit.
    Yeah the gateway theory is bullshit. I do some class As on occasion, and I didn't start with weed. In fact I can't stand smoking.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron View Post
    And you can't argue without insulting others. Nothing happened in my child hood but not sure where you think that. If anything you're getting more defensive and I'm hardly trying.
    I want everyone to look at this post... Everyone... this is what pro-marijuana vs anti-marijuana threads do... one side (me/ pro-marijuana) shows proof and evidence that weed is less harmful than current legal drugs, but the opposing arguer can't do anything but derail what I'm talking about... haha. I'll take my trophy good sir and bid you on your path of arrogance.
    Most likely the wisest Enhancement Shaman.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Alenarien View Post
    Let me guess;

Drug control - Stupid
    Gun control - Genius

Gotta love selectivity outrage in life.
    Are you comparing drug use with guns?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by crakerjack View Post
    I want everyone to look at this post... Everyone... this is what pro-marijuana vs anti-marijuana threads do... one side (me/ pro-marijuana) shows proof and evidence that weed is less harmful than current legal drugs, but the opposing arguer can't do anything but derail what I'm talking about... haha. I'll take my trophy good sir and bid you on your path of arrogance.
    I am not derailing, you called me a tool and started the fire. Don't go on and insinuate I'm arrogant because I somehow dare to not think Weed is a good choice.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Bingbongbrothers View Post
    Would you even accept my answer? Well here I go:

I can rave when I'm sober, but it's an complete other feeling on MDMA / MDMC, you're constantly happy, if you're going out with your clique ( we're 15 people ) you hug yourself the whole time, you get a tingling feeling in your arms and legs which feels great and every touch is like an orgasm. You dance with awesome lightning, you absolutley LOVE your people beyond imagination, you love to cuddle and hug and kissing your people, it's like a big familiy.

Acid: Chillout time in summer, lying in the grass feeling every little breeze, thinking about 30 things at the same time because you suddenly understand everything, seeing everything in ultrahigh definition. Acid makes you feel the world, like it really is. Since I've taken acid I recognise things, I stopped looking at, even when I'm not on acid and it helped me getting over some things. Acid isn't as bad as you would think, but it can end up pretty horror if you take it to often / with a mental illness.
    And this is why you guys aren't taken with any great amount of seriousness. I wager the likes of the sober-minded Tibetan Monks have a far better insight into the 'reality' of things as opposed to some guy who takes a few hits.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jbhasban View Post
    SMOKING POT IS ILLEGAL. What do you mean there is nothing wrong with it? There is ALWAYS something wrong with breaking the law EXCEPT where there is a moral imperative to break the law. What moral imperative is at operation here that justifies your use of pot?
    In some states, it's against the law to wear black socks on sundays... should we throw those law breaks against a wall and shoot them all dead? Damn scumbags breaking the law... they should have known better to wear black socks on this glorious sunday!
    Most likely the wisest Enhancement Shaman.

I am pro-marijuana. Yet I would ground my children for smoking pot. I don't get how you could put arbitrary restrictions on your children like "get back by 10 pm" yet allow them to break federal law. Why should your children respect your rules if you don't even respect the federal government?

you only live once, every experience is one that you either enjoy or loathe..

the worst part of things like this is how ppl that have never even done drugs are the first ones to jump in and tell you that you'll go to hell or some other equally damning thing if you do them.

ppl learn by making mistakes. urging someone not to do something is one thing, trying to run ppls lives like you wrote the book on them is completely different.

also smoking pot may be illegal although i'd prefer 100 ppl smoking pot to 100 thieves or murderers or 100 crack heads even 100 alcoholics.. there is acceptable alternatives to any extreme. in the end most ppl have an escape from reality some ppl do it without chemicals but most find it easier with.

Quote Originally Posted by Giants41 View Post
    Sadly this is apart of growing up. Nothing you can really do.
    Most of the people I knew growing up didn't even do this. Hell, I don't drink, I don't smoke, and I don't do drugs. I have no desire to, and I have never had any desire to because it's a waste of money and I've seen how fucked up people look doing it. Many of my friends could say the same.

There absolutely is something you can do. Some parents out there actually know how to raise a kid right, and those parents can absolutely teach a kid not to do drugs the same way they teach a kid not to do anything else that's "bad." Now, I don't know what the relationship between this guy and his sister is like, so I don't know if he specifically can do anything that will stop her.

Quote Originally Posted by Heathy View Post
    ppl learn by making mistakes. urging someone not to do something is one thing, trying to run ppls lives like you wrote the book on them is completely different.
    Some people learn by mistakes. Smart people learn by watching other people's mistakes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

In some states, it's against the law to wear black socks on sundays... should we throw those law breaks against a wall and shoot them all dead? Damn scumbags breaking the law... they should have known better to wear black socks on this glorious sunday!
    Laws that have not been enforced for a period of time are no longer laws. It would be struck down in court. You cannot compare the two.

Deleted
    If that offends you... Then idk what to say that wouldn't. But you need to come to a real conclusion that there is absolutely nothing wrong with marijuana and it's even more pathetic to see people use the gateway drug theory to make marijuana look bad... Lets look at the gateway theory... it implies that the user will start with marijuana and get addicted to the high and search for harder drugs to get a better high... well why don't kids who take vicodin at an early age from a peewee football concussion get addicted? Why don't they get addicted to that high and try and find meth or heroin??? Why don't those 13 year olds who would steal beers from their dads fridge do anything other than beer? I still see those same people drinking beers casually... but then it comes to weed... it's the exception even when out of the 3, it's the only non physical addicting drug that has been scientifically proven... both prescription drugs and alcohol can cause you to be physically addicted.

I just don't see where you're arguing from... was it some childhood event that caused a couple bolts to come loose? You attempt to make claims that are ridiculous and majority of your attempts to outwit me are with derogatory insults that mean little to nothing other than the fact that you're showing signs you can't continue to argue in topics you have no insight in.
    You don't understand the theory of it being a gateway drug, or you are conveniently ignoring part of it.

In your examples the person's situation doesn't change. They don't need to hang around with dealers and other Vicodin users to take their Vicodin for a concussion. They wont find themselves at a Vicodin party where people are also snorting cough syrup.

No one is suggesting that weed will ALWAYS lead to other drugs for everyone just that it does, sometimes, for some people.

Deleted
    And this is why you guys aren't taken with any great amount of seriousness. I wager the likes of the sober-minded Tibetan Monks have a far better insight into the 'reality' of things as opposed to some guy who takes a few hits.
    Ok, but how does it affect you in any way? Do you drink alcohol? For fun?

Deleted
    you say that as someone who has never done it.
    some people shouldnt take drugs, they just shouldnt
    others can lead perfectly normal lives while doing some drugs now and again - you dont think that all these hollywood stars are snorting coke?

Are you comparing drug use with guns?
    Both are responsible for deaths, and yet the greatest entertainment is found in the fact that there are people who believe that gun control/prohibition is perfectly feasible, whereas drug control/prohibition is an effort in futility.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ok, but how does it affect you in any way? Do you drink alcohol? For fun?
    I wager he has once and what not.

I don't drink it, IMO cause ive seen the damage it can do. My biological father was a alcoholic and caused us damage when I was just a baby.

I really cant be arsed explaining why, but take my word (and almost everyone else who has tried it) that your plain wrong.
    Then why post?
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    Some people learn by mistakes. Smart people learn by watching other people's mistakes.
    That might be so, but what point is there in living if your not open to any and all experience.. fact remains unless you have some sort of deficency or allergy no drug is going to kill you out right on the first go or noone would fucking do them duh...

i should of just left it at.. you only live once. that pretty much sums up my stance on drug experimentation, if you want to do it fine, but most ppl if they are smart know when to quit.. otherwise well that is just how the dice roll, i don't feel like it necessarily means you'll automatically have a shit life if you decide to go down that road.. moderation is key ofc.
    Last edited by Heathy; 2012-12-30 at 07:08 PM.