Page 13 of 22 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron View Post
    That doesn't mean they shouldn't try and prevent mistakes.

I can post whenver I wish Joker Fiend, you're not in charge here. I was actually trying to be serious but you are so angry and hostile against me.
    As someone who spends most of his time working for and with wealthy and successful people (and therefore going to their parties because that's where things get done).... almost all of them smoke weed, and a fair amount of them are doing harder drugs. Here's who else smoked weed: The last three Presidents, at least.

I'm sorry, but the world you are coming from is a bubble that doesn't really exist. In the real world, drug use isn't just pervasive; it's downright common. On top of all of that, alcohol is sooooooo much worse a drug than marijuana that it's absolutely ridiculous. It's chemically addictive, extremely powerful, and inhibits decision making... yet the majority of the population manages to use it reasonably in moderation.

I can post whenver I wish Joker Fiend, you're not in charge here. I was actually trying to be serious but you are so angry and hostile against me.
    Because, you are ignorant of the real issues. You are arguing Nancy Regan say "no to drugs" tripe. It works with children that are scared of the world, but when you come into this discussion with adults you need to be better armed.

When you question the validity of the Governments Schedule 1 label, it all falls on it's face with Alcohol and Cigs. Your first argument is because it's illegal.

It's legal in Colorado as much as I disagree with it.
    You've never stated why.

Tobacco is much more harmful the smoking weed?
    Then right after, you posted.

It's still harmful, not as much as tobacco but still harmful.
    So why the first quote, if you knew smoking Cigs was much more harmful then Weed? Nah bro, you aren't standing on any side, you are spouting shit, just to argue with whoever you decide to cherrypick.

Well, you cherry picked the wrong dude. Now I crowned you.

10+ Year Old Account
    ...How are you a Medical Marijuana Patient. Generally that would mean you take it for a disease and not for recrational use.
    I take it for asthma.
    Most likely the wisest Enhancement Shaman.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jokerfiend View Post
    So you are going with the Lemming argument. Intrinsic to the culture makes it O.K.? That is my point, it's hypocritical. Outlier cases of weed harm, aren't even 50/50 with the benefits it has medically. Every study I have seen, it's far more beneficial.

I'm not saying Weed needs to be in Supermarkets. Though, when I see Cigs are, yeah I am going to have to say the Government really is covering something up here. I'm pro medical use for responsible adults. Get a card, get it from medical shop.
    When did I ever say it was ok? I gave the reason why it isn't illegal, not my personal opinion about whether or not it should be. Politicians set policies. Politicians do not go against their voter bases. As long as the voter base supports cigarettes, or at least enough to sway an election, you aren't going to get policies banning smoking. Although, the number of states doing things such as, no smoking in restaurants is a heartening move in the right direction.

Deleted
    Uhh the environment and the economy isn't just damaging. If you want to stop the gang war violence FINE that's a good reason aside from "cause I can."
    You should light 1 up You'd be suprised how mind opening it can be ^^

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shâréz View Post
    Because tobacco and alcohol are socially accepted and other drugs are not (yet) in most countries.
    You would think that's the reason, and as someone looking in, I could see how it would seem that way..

But if you're on the inside of, well, America.. Socially, most people do drugs in America, it's very accepted.. Now I mean in terms of say, weed, hell even cocain. But such as crack, it's not "accepted" as much as it is tolerated.. And if someone from America tries to tell you it's not, tell them they're liars.
    <~$~("The truth, is limitless in its range. If you drop a 'T' and look at it in reverse, it could hurt.")~$~> L.F.

<~$~("The most hopelessly stupid man is he who is not aware he is wise.")~$~> I.A.

Quote Originally Posted by Kasierith View Post
    When did I ever say it was ok? I gave the reason why it isn't illegal, not my personal opinion about whether or not it should be. Politicians set policies. Politicians do not go against their voter bases. As long as the voter base supports cigarettes, or at least enough to sway an election, you aren't going to get policies banning smoking. Although, the number of states doing things such as, no smoking in restaurants is a heartening move in the right direction.
    Politicians do not go against their voter bases? Bwahahahahahahaha! Are you for real? Politicians go against their voter bases EVERY SINGLE DAY. It's what they do. The whole game of being a politician is generally to figure out a way to appease your donors while convincing your constituents that you aren't actually doing that.

Quote Originally Posted by joeyray View Post
    i wouldn't say 'fault' but yeah.

if your life is ok and you don't have any major problems, chances you get addicted (to anything) are drastically lower then with unhappy person.

i believe many people get addicted while attempting to self-medicate. at first it even kinda works. but then they lose control.
    it's the person fault, there are people that die by just playing videogames. does that make videogames bad?

same stupid example with weed

and trust me weed is awesome if she's having social problems or personal problems it make you chill and open your mind, nothing stupid other than laughing a lot
    "We live in a world where a style of play that uses posession and passing to try and make spaces is made fun of.
    While a style of play where a team sits back for 90 minutes and breaks away in 1v1 situations is respected."
    - Ronald Koeman.

10+ Year Old Account
    I take it for asthma.

All right then, why you do that is beyond my comprehension.

Because, you are ignorant of the real issues. You are arguing Nancy Regan say "no to drugs" tripe. It works with children that are scared of the world, but when you come into this discussion with adults you need to be better armed.
    It's not ok to be hostile and rude to others. The fact you're trying to justify it shows how defensive you're getting. Calm down cow boy.

You've never stated why.
    Because I just don't think it should be legal, I'm allowed an opinion aren't I? And don't even try to change my opinion. You asked why and I gave it.

Then right after, you posted.
    Ok and?

So why the first quote, if you knew smoking Cigs was much more harmful then Weed? Nah bro, you aren't standing on any side, you are spouting shit, just to argue with whoever you decide to cherrypick.

Well, you cherry picked the wrong dude. Now I crowned you.
    I'm not here to just argue, you can think that and keep your head in the sand but that's not what I'm doing here.

You should light 1 up You'd be suprised how mind opening it can be ^^
    Fuck no I am NOT SMOKING anything EVER. I'm not going to do that.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Im starting to feel like im arguing with the stereo typical pot head you mentioned earlier. If you cant see that pot is illegal and getting busted can affect your future then maybe you need to detox a bit.
    Quote Originally Posted by crakerjack View Post
    How am i supposed to get arrested when it's 100% perfectly legal for me because I'm an OMMP... Oregon Medicinal Marijuana Patient... do I really need it for some disease... no... but It sure as hell makes me feel safer.

Quote Originally Posted by ThunderPussy View Post
    The guy insinuating that the poster couldn't possibly be in the medical field based on his beliefs in addiction is what my very smart friend has to do with it.
    I don't see how those are connected. The guy claims to work in the medical field and doesn't believe in addiction. That's like a chemist that doesn't believe in thermodynamics.

Your friend smokes weed and he has a degree in engineering. How does that possibly relate at all? Addiction and medicine are related. Engineering and weed are not.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by wilbbailey View Post
    Im starting to feel like im arguing with the stereo typical pot head you mentioned earlier. If you cant see that pot is illegal and getting busted can affect your future then maybe you need to detox a bit.

He claims to use it for ashma.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    All right then, why you do that is beyond my comprehension.

It's not ok to be hostile and rude to others. The fact you're trying to justify it shows how defensive you're getting. Calm down cow boy.

Because I just don't think it should be legal, I'm allowed an opinion aren't I? And don't even try to change my opinion. You asked why and I gave it.

Ok and?

I'm not here to just argue, you can think that and keep your head in the sand but that's not what I'm doing here.

Fuck no I am NOT SMOKING anything EVER. I'm not going to do that.
    If you knew anything about marijuana, that wouldn't be a shocker towards you... but i'll enlighten you... CBD (from my previous post) is one of the 2 main chemicals in weed... on top of its medicinal affects, it also increases lung capacity... Asthma is where the entrance to your lungs get inflamed and restricted... CBD is an anti inflammatory, meaning when my lungs swell up and it's hard to breath, I take a hit and the CBD counter acts the asthma.
    Most likely the wisest Enhancement Shaman.

Pot is illegal mostly, but in most places possession isn't a serious offense that will affect your future.

if you think weed is illegal because all the bullshit government says you're an idiot
    "We live in a world where a style of play that uses posession and passing to try and make spaces is made fun of.
    While a style of play where a team sits back for 90 minutes and breaks away in 1v1 situations is respected."
    - Ronald Koeman.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by crakerjack View Post
    If you knew anything about marijuana, that wouldn't be a shocker towards you... but i'll enlighten you... CBD (from my previous post) is one of the 2 main chemicals in weed... on top of its medicinal affects, it also increases lung capacity... Asthma is where the entrance to your lungs get inflamed and restricted... CBD is an anti inflammatory, meaning when my lungs swell up and it's hard to breath, I take a hit and the CBD counter acts the asthma.
    I know what asthma is, don't try and patronize me. Trust me I know what ashma is and how it hinders people.

Warrior-Magi

I know what asthma is, don't try and patronize me. Trust me I know what ashma is and how it hinders people.
    Yet here you are, telling us how they deserve to suffer because weed will destroy their lives.

Quote Originally Posted by EqualWin View Post
    if you think weed is illegal because all the bullshit government says you're an idiot
    Huh? The government makes laws, therefore they do get to say what is and is not illegal. If you don't like it, write to your congressmen and/or vote them out of office.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Walk into a police station with a handful of it then tell me im an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by EqualWin View Post

10+ Year Old Account
    If you know so much, why did you question why he takes it?
    Let's make America GREAT again. Trump 2016.

The community whined and bitched and cried, they stamped their little feet and demanded faster expansion releases. They don't get to complain now that expansions are shorter.