Thread: Dark Sim

Dark Sim

New at Frost DPS and was wondering what (if any) fights in MGV, HoF and ToES you can take advantage of Dark Simulacrum? Thanks!

Only fight I've noticed is the lightning bolt of regail in TOES protectors

What about Feng in MGV?

15+ Year Old Account
    I'd say don't bother even binding it for the current tier. Even in 5man hc. There's pretty much nothing you can copy, and if you can, the scaling makes it redundant. Just use that RP for FS/RS/DC.

Quote Originally Posted by pallyballz View Post
    What about Feng in MGV?
    Can only be copied via Shroud of Reversal. As far as I've noticed, Blizzard reduced the number of abilities that can be Dark Simmed compared to Catacylsm, probably to just make it part of a DK's utility in PvP.

Not so useful in pve currently, but super fun in pvp.

Side note: If you ever find yourself in a H scholo run use control undead on a Risen Guard. ^_^

You can dark sim MCs on Vizier, theres only a couple classes that are worth it to use it on though I believe

Quote Originally Posted by Sonso View Post

Side note: If you ever find yourself in a H scholo run use control undead on a Risen Guard. ^_^
    Yeah, that's probably the best DK quirk thing short of abusing Frenzied Spirits in Scarlet Monastery so far in MoP.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Conatzer View Post
    You can dark sim MCs on Vizier, theres only a couple classes that are worth it to use it on though I believe
    It's not wroth doing it at all as long as the mc can't control what they do.

You can also copy Jandice's wondrous rapiditiy and pull the entire room and aoe it instantly ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Neyzio View Post
    You can also copy Jandice's wondrous rapiditiy and pull the entire room and aoe it instantly ^^
    nice to know

10+ Year Old Account

Control Undead on the Residual Hatred in ShadoPan Monastery is also good for a 40-50k dps bump on the last boss.

Dogs: No mana, can't steal.
    Feng: Can't steal anything since it's all tied to his mechanic steal.
    Gara'jal: Can't steal anything from boss, haven't tested the ghosts.
    Spirit Kings: Can probably steal Shadow Blast?
    Elegon: Bupkus.
    Will: Zilch

Zor'lok: Apparently the MC.
    Ta'yak: Squat.
    Garalon: Goose Egg.
    Mel'jarak: Haven't tested anything here.
    Un'sok: Didley.
    Shek'zeer: Haven't looked.

Protectors: Lightning Bolt, Maybe the Lightning Prison, but they are immune to it in any case.
    Tsulong: Donut.
    Lei Shi: "And we have a winner! What do we have for him, Johnny?" "It's didley squat! From the makers of jack squat, it's nothing, zero, zilch, nada, bupkus, nothing!"
    Sha: Haven't checked the adds, but nothing from Shaington himself.

Quote Originally Posted by Neyzio View Post
    I... did not know that Rad.