Valor buys and trinket decisions

Sup guys.
    First of all, heres my armory:
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Dalch/advanced

I'll start first by asking the Valor question: What should I buy next? I believe it's from the new faction, which I'm exalted with. I have valor enough to buy anything from them. So, what would be better? Ring, belt, boots or trinket?

Speaking of trinkets: I currently have Lei Shen, Carbuncle, the one from Brewfest, and you can include the Dominance one too. Which one is better?

Thanks in advance and happy new year.
    Last edited by ohshift; 2012-12-30 at 08:53 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you only plan on raiding LFR, upgrading your MH weapon is the biggest DPS increase.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkfriend View Post
    If you only plan on raiding LFR, upgrading your MH weapon is the biggest DPS increase.
    Look again and see that it was already done. I asked about valor buys and trinkets.
    Thank you tho, have a nice new year.

Quote Originally Posted by ohshift View Post
    Speaking of trinkets: I currently have Lei Shen, Carbuncle, the one from Brewfest, and you can include the Dominance one too. Which one is better?

Thanks in advance and happy new year.
    Based from experience and looking at the stats, you'd be better off upgrading your Carbuncle for the Dominance Offensive Valor Trinket, but that's just my opinion and other's may vary.

Generally your mileage is greatest by going Weapons -> Trinkets -> Everything else. So you'd get a better upgrade by going the trinket vs the ring/belt/boots especially since you have at least 476 or greater in each slot already.

Replacing your Seal of the Bloodseeker with the DO ring would probably be a decent choice since both your boots and belt have an ok amount of crit as it is. If you wan't to save some VP, getting the Relic as second trinket if you can afford it instead of CC gets you more value than DO trinket in your current setup.

Upgrading OH weapon is also an option even though it is not within the scope of your question if you don't have access to normal ilvl weapons since your current combination is more or less BiS for SMF outside normal/hc raids (which is probably what Darkfriend meant above).