DPS priest/ele sham looking for raiding guild

I am looking for guilds that raid tues-thurs from around 5pm PST to 2am PST. Currently I am on a US horde server and looking to stay Horde... But could betraying the Horde to switch to alliance. Prefer 25 man raiding but would consider 10 man raids as well. Please reply with your guild and I shall check you out and see if I want to associate with your guild.

hey would love a chat on wow my real id is kradrepins#1488

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hey there! My name is Freya. My guild is Ouroboros-Twisting Nether.
    Small 10-man Horde guild raiding Wed-Thurs-Fri at 7:15 server (Central Standard).

We have no priests in our current roster and we are looking for 2-3 DPS spots. If you're interested, you can contact me in game for the website and information.
    SnowThief#1864

Realm: Mal'Ganis (PvP) [H] / CST Time Zone / New York Data Center / High Thriving Population
    25m MoP Progression: http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/...ting.tier14_25
    Raid Times: T/W/Th, 7:30-11:30 server (CST)
    Guild Website: http://autopsyguild.wowstead.com/
    Contact Info: Real ID - rossraddi@comcast.net / Battle Tag - Doma#1697 / Mumble - IP: autopsyguild.murmur.nfoservers.com / Port: 18610

I can tell you all about how good we are or about how great we're going to be, but if you can't get behind our guild mentality than you're wasting our time as well as your own, so if you're going to take the time to read anything about us, read our message:

About Us:

Autopsy is a very active Horde progression raiding guild on an even more active server, Mal'Ganis. Mal'Ganis has and always will be a strong server in the PvP and PvE community, and because of its high population you can do things most servers can't.

We have an abundance of high quality personality that is astonishing for something over the internet in Autopsy, and the social aspect of an online game is something many of us enjoy and can't imagine raiding without. Most importantly we look for exceptional players, but also people that we can enjoy the game with. Our raiders do things outside of our raid schedule, they are apart of our guild and not just our raid, and are active on Mumble as well as our guild forums. On a typical off night of raiding, we have 15 different people from our main raid on mumble every night. We're always trying to get this number to continue to grow.

Raid Environment:

Our roster ranges from 29-33 and is constantly changing for the betterment of progression. Even if you've been with us for 3 or more months, tough decisions will be made. Our core of raiders is made up of mostly Males in their 20s-30s that like to have a little too much fun at times, but we also know the times to be serious. The goal of our raid environment is also meant to be positive. If negativity arises it only hurts guild morale, and can take the fun out of something we've been doing for years; however, we're not here to baby you. If some dude online calls you a !@#$%^ or if you get a low roll on a dungeon blue your jimmies should remain unrustled.

Important Raider Qualities:

We highly value a players drive to improve because it's my belief that everyone should have the drive to improve in anything they do in life. Without it, why do it? The quality of the raid gets better and better everyday. If you're not improving with it, you'll be surpassed and replaced.
    Consistency is another attribute our raiders must have. Performance shouldn't drop 25 attempts later, and the next week should be better than the week before, but consistency has a double meaning to us. You must also be dependable. Not only should you be dependable in your attendance, but in every aspect of raiding. We need to be able to count on you.

Rules:

They are something every guild needs to be successful. Without expectations written in stone or a hierarchy of players, raids will never be organized and efficient. On our guild website we have a very detailed strict set of rules & expectations that can be viewed by anyone. This way, our raiders or even officers can be held accountable for their actions if needed. Here's our policies: http://autopsyguild.wowstead.com/for...guild-policies

Methodology:

My methodology is to treat Autopsy as if it were a business. It must be run efficiently and effectively with a huge emphasis on communication. Communication is the key to any human relationship. Without it, problems that arise can never be fixed. We try to solve and prevent these miscommunication issues by requiring regular raider meetings. A raider meeting is a meeting between myself (Domaradsly) and 2-3 raiders or new recruits. In this meeting I will express my feelings about yourself. Things you excel at and things you can improve on. Then you get the chance to voice your opinions. Not only about myself, but of any guild related functions you may have a problem with, so that Autopsy can ultimately continue to become a better place.

Leadership:

A large part of a leaders job is to inspire those around him. As a result, goals become a common goal that everyone is working together to achieve. Hopefully I've inspired you to think the same way do, and hopefully you can continue reading more about our guild on our guild website: http://autopsyguild.wowstead.com/ - Thank you.

Current Progression
    4/6 H MSV
    2/6 H HOF
    4/4 ToES

** Recruitment video!: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vE9egkNkBPI
    ** Featured on WoW Insider!: http://wow.joystiq.com/2012/08/08/ne...he-guild-realm

What we need from you:
    - Be motivated to be the best. If you aren't, and do not care that much, you aren't going to do that well.
    - Have 100% dedication to playing your character and class
    - Be RELIABLE, we need you to attend almost every raid. In the events that you can't attend we need to know in advance.
    - Have a microphone and not be afraid to use it. We do not type to communicate as it wastes time

You will receive criticism when you make mistakes, sometimes it will be harsh, but you must be able to take this and improve. If you are going to go and cry to your husband/wife/girlfriend/boyfriend/mom when someone tells you that you did something wrong, we are not the place for you.

What you can expect from us:
    - A disciplined and hardcore raid environment, as a guild our focus will be on being #1 and anything else is falling short.
    - A social environment, for most of our members that is one of the biggest draws of this game. So you will find people on at all times, many of us play different games as well. Our guild may be predicated around raiding but we want a family type atmosphere (although that of a dysfunctional one) and do want interaction and interests to go beyond raiding.

Bless the Martyr in the News
    http://wow.joystiq.com/2011/06/30/wo...kwing-descent/
    http://officerchat.org/2011/09/30/in...rtyr/#more-725

Standard raid schedule:
    Sunday-Wednesday
    8:30-12:00 EST

High Need
    Shadow Priest
    Balance Druid
    Rogue
    Mage
    Warlock

RealID
    GM & RL: B_widner@hotmail.com
    Recruitment lead: anonpferd@gmail.com

or email blessthemartyrguild@gmail.com
    or a third option via txt 773-915-3643

If you prefer to speak with someone on the server, pst any officer in game:
    Meows/Pathosìs, Worldboss/Blítzkrieg, or Cishir
    Apply at
    http://www.blessthemartyrguild.com/f...wforum.php?f=3

Cuties

Alliance guild on Emerald Dream

Cuties are recruiting any exceptional player but is in high need of:

Shaman (DPS/Heal)
    Rogue
    Warrior (DPS)
    Paladin (DPS/Heal)
    Mage
    Monk (DPS/Heal)

About Cuties:

Cuties is a guild with many exceptional players with a focus on progression while maintaining a fun atmosphere. Cuties was formed in 2010 by a group of fun loving PvEers that all met through several PUG raids and decided to come together into a single guild. The common thread with the guild members is a love of the game and raiding while achieving guild progression. The Cuties love to discover the new content and still enjoy running older raids for achievement, mounts, pets or just for a good time. Several of our members love to PvP and spend many hours in battlegrounds and arenas, a goal for Cuties is to get into RBGs as soon as possible.

As a PvE focused guild we are all about guild raid progression and strive to be the best we can and are always looking to improve not only our individual play, but that of the group. Many of our members are always looking at class changes to help others with suggestions and we are always open to help research questions brought by guild members.

Above all Cuties just wanna have fun. While we do take raiding seriously, it should be fun as well. The guild in general is filled with all types of fun and interesting people. Guild chat and vent can get pretty wild at times, but is usually full of joking around and fun talk. The exception is during raids when we are focused.

Current Progression:

MV: 6/6
    HoF: 2/6
    ToES: 0/4

Raid Schedule:

Tue/Wed/Thurs 8pm – 11pm CST

We expect high attendance from our raiders and expect that all will be online on time (prefer if raiders online 15 mins prior to start) and be prepared for the nights raids (fight research, flasks/pots, enchants and reforging done)

Raiders are required to have a stable internet connection, computer capable of handling the demands of raiding, ventrillo and a working headset/microphone.

You also need a good attitude and an open mind.

Raiding Perks:

As a raider your flasks/pots and repairs are provided. We ask that you come prepared with your own individual buff food (300) however, with the last expansion there is to many different foods for the guild to keep up with.

For more information contact:

Byecurious: Pinky#1654
    Gerrene: Gerrene#1458
    Pïe: Logota#1551
    Rushes: Xennith#1140

Paticakes#1823

2/6H msv, 6/6 Hof and 4/4 Terrace

10 man horde

Hello Alcyonmz, let me be the most recent to add a ton of spam to the bottom of your thread. I'm an officer in the Guild One Last Stand on Mug'thol a horde 25man guild that raids 10:30pm-2:00am PST (realm time: 830pm-12am CST). See my entirely too long copy/paste below, and feel free to contact myself by private message on here, or any of the others listed at the bottom.

If you have already found a guild, or don't find ours to fit yours, then please accept this free Bump!

H [One Last Stand] 4/16 Heroic 25 Man -> Recruiting!

About the Guild: One Last Stand is an established raiding guild on the Mug'thol server. Being a casual guild we strive to have a drama-free atmosphere where when a problem arouses it can be quickly solved. All of our members are between the ages of 18 and 35, most hovering around 20-25. Although we only raid for 10 1/2 hours per week, we have prided ourselves in making the most of it. Many of our core raiders hold dps and healing ranks on WOL and consistently rank on new content. If you're looking for an enjoyable raiding experience with people who love to joke around and can take a joke themselves, but also like to kill bosses on a regular basis, we are the guild for you!

This is the guild for if you:
    -Want to raid 25man seriously and get things done but not raid 5 days a week
    -Want a friendly community that has mature member that loves WoW
    -Don't want to deal with people consistently missing raids and lack of accountability
    -Is open to direct and constructive criticism
    -Free G-repairs in raid!!

-Currently recruiting ALL exceptional players, regardless of class.

-High class needs.
    -Warlock
    -Spriest
    -Holy/disc priest
    -Resto Sham
    -Monk Heals

-Medium class needs.
    -Mage
    -DK dps
    -Warrior dps
    -Feral dps
    -Holy Pali

We are currently running a ~30 person roster for MOP, if you are invited to the guild you will be seeing content.

Please Note: We have open competition for all exceptional players and we try our best to give new players a fair shot at seeing encounters and loot.

If applying to the guild these are some attributes that you should have:
    High attendance
    High raid awareness
    Min/Maxer
    Competitive
    Sociable, easy to get along with
    Ability to work as a team, this means sometimes seeing the bench.

Loot System:
    EPGP

Raid Times
    Our raid times are 8:30 - 12 Server time, Tues/Wed/Thurs.

If interested feel free to apply: onelaststand.guildnow. c o m

Please feel free to contact my Real ID = tyb1988#1946 , or Salanth, Mogui or myself (Suprax) in-game for any questions you may have, thank you.

Hello, Apotheosis is currently looking for both a Shadow Priest and an Ele Shaman. We are an Alliance 25-man raiding guild are are currently 3/16H. We raid Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday nights. Come check us out at http://www.apotheosis-now.com/main/

Apotheosis is the leading Alliance 25-man guild on the Eldre'thalas server and we are looking for a few more raiders.

We pride ourselves on being an adult guild with an inclusive atmosphere, while maintaining a serious attitude to raiding. If this sounds like a good place to call home for a new expansion, we might be the guild for you.

Apotheosis is an active guild, both in-game and out, with raids three nights a week (Tues/Thurs/Sun from 9pm-12am ET, invites at 8:45pm), an alt run on Mondays, rated battlegrounds on Wednesdays and LFRs/old content runs fairly frequently.

People are always talking to each other: our guild forums are super-active, we have a sizeable number of guildies on Twitter and many of the members also have active blogs. Several members play other games together as well, including D3, SWTOR, League of Legends, Minecraft, Team Fortress 2, Civ V, etc.

Our best quality is our consistency - in this atmosphere of raiding, going down to 10 mans, cancelling raids, etc., we have maintained a solid 25 man raiding roster and will continue to do so.

MOP progression:
    T14: 16/16 N, 3/16 HEROIC

Cataclysm progression:
    T13: 8/8 HM & Glory of the Dragon Soul Raider
    T12: 6/7 HM & Glory of the Firelands Raider
    T11: 7/13 HM

Where are you located?
    We're Alliance-side on Eldre'Thalas! Our website is: http://www.apotheosis-now.com/main/

What are you looking for?
    Skilled & experienced ranged DPS

All appropriately-geared and experienced DPS classes are welcome to apply.

When are your raids?
    During progression, we raid three hours a night, three hours a week for 9 hours of raiding.

Tuesdays: 9pm ET - midnight ET
    Thursdays: 9pm ET - midnight ET
    Sundays: 9pm ET - midnight ET

All raiders are expected to maintain 75% attendance (9 of 12 raids in a given month, roughly).

Do you have a "bench"?
    We don't have a "bench" but we have people on standby most nights. People are swapped in and out regularly, officers, raiders and initiates alike. It is rare that you will be sat for an entire evening. Swapouts usually occur around the halfway mark of the raid, around 10:30pm ET, or on a per boss basis. Raid invites go out at 8:45pm and guildies are expected to be online no later than 8:50pm ET so that we can pull promptly at 9pm.

How do you deal with loot?
    We use the EPGP loot system with some variations on item costs.

What benefits do I have as a raiding member of Apotheosis?
    - Guild repairs available 24/7, not just progression nights
    - Feasts dropped prior to every boss pull
    - Raider-ranked members may request enchants and gems for their main spec raiding gear from the guild bank for free
    - Steady progression, repeated boss kills
    - Reliable raiding schedule. Check our World of Logs calendar and you'll see that we raid very reliably and very regularly: http://www.worldoflogs.com/guilds/97494/
    - Doing other stuff with guildies: 90 randoms, challenge modes, alt runs, arena or rated battlegrounds. We're a very active guild with a lot going on!

How do I apply?
    Head over to our website at:
    http://www.apotheosis-now.com/main/

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask:

Jasyla (GM)
    Battletag: Jasyla#1355
    Twitter: @Jasyla_

or

Serrinne (Recruitment officer)
    Battletag: Serrinnelol#1177
    Email: recruitment@apotheosis-now.com
    Twitter: @SerrinneWoW