Page 7 of 65 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    I KNOW I'm going to get a lot of hate for this. But idrc. lol

BC > MOP > Cata > WotLK

Quote Originally Posted by keksplace View Post
    TBC>WOTLK>CATA>MOP, exactly how they appeared. I havent played Vanilla so i dont know what was up there.
    Today: "Cata was better than MoP! MoP is shit! Cataclysm was so boss"

Yesterday: "Cataclysm is the worst crap ever spewed, QQQQQQQ"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Steelangel View Post
    Today: "Cata was better than MoP! MoP is shit! Cataclysm was so boss"

Yesterday: "Cataclysm is the worst crap ever spewed, QQQQQQQ"
    Actually today is :

*MoP is almost the best expansion , just equal to WotLK!*

While few haters go like:

*MOPE SUCKS LOLOLOE*

Deleted
    WOTLK > TBC > MOP >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Cata.

Deleted
    MoP > WOTLK > TBC > Cata

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    WotLK -> MoP -> TBC -> Cata

Ooooooooh goly~
    | [ My Twitch ] |

Deleted
    My personal opinion is wrath > tbc > cata > mop. This has more to do with who I was playing than quality, though.

if I tried to be objective I'd say wrath > mop > cata > tbc.

Played since '06

Wrath > MoP > BC > Cata > Vanilla

Taking off the nostalgia glasses, Vanilla was brutal, BC was fun but still didn't have a decent catch-up mechanic, Cata had some good raids (FL/BWD), Wrath had the best story and a very memorable villain, MoP has so far been fun, while providing both a way to see all content (LFR) and challenging content (Heroic Modes).

Mop=WotLK>Cata>=BC>Vanilla

Vanilla/BC: were very fun...but also very broken, with simple mechanics but hard gear requirements.

WotLK and Later: Game has become more refined, mechanics are more involved, all spec are much more viable but gear requirements are less harsh.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elrandir View Post
    My starfall brings all the mobs to the yard.
    Laurellen - Druid Smiteyou - lol holy dps

10+ Year Old Account
    MoP > TBC > Vanilla > WotLK > Cata

Deleted
    Vanilla > MoP > TBC > WotLK > Cata

Played since beta! (Nothing like killing thrall hahahahah, good times!). I can't really say which expansion has been the best, I've enjoyed all of them a lot for different reasons.

Vanilla - Playing as a fury warrrior with the 100% damage buff after a killing blow was hilarious in mass pvp battles, the game felt so different new, it was truly a hoot.

TBC - My favourite raid architecture was Karazhan in TBC, loved it completely, I really enjoyed progressing through tooth and nail, so difficult! but so fun! This was my favourite point in pvp, i really enjoyed Season 1 and 2.

WOTLK - first new bits of undead architecture, i loved the direction in which the forsaken were going, I love how we got our own little storyline too! yay! PvP had changed a lot and tbh i was never really any good at pvp in wotlk! However I hated how long naxx hung about like a lingering plague, but ulduar was well worth the wait and I enjoyed the argent stuff too as wellas ICC!!

Cata - Wow, the world was sorely in need of some love, I'm so glad i rerolled and leveled a worgen for the expansion, it made me truly appreciate the work that went into the expansion, not only that but the undead storylines for the starting areas were amazing, the forsaken (still my fav race) got beautiful structure architecture and i was treated with tier 11! Firelands was the most fun I've ever had in a raid! Brilliant bosses and the trash wasn't too heavy either (i like a bit of trash!).

MOP - Breathtaking, the world is simply beautiful on this now very old engine, the fact that blizzard can still make me gasp at their environments is a tribute to their art teams, wonderful job, the sheer amount of content is brilliant and as a now retired hardcore raider (vanilla-->cata) i welcomed the vast improvements to LFR and chilling out, i love the fact i can log on and play for as long as i want. I love my panda, my worgen and my undead!

I've always enjoyed WoW and i always will I've memories from all expansions so far! Heres to many more, happy 2013 everyone!

Deleted
    Wotlk > Mop > Tbc >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> > Cata

My favorite is Cataclysm since I started playing during Cata so I don't know about the rest, though I've done Warth raids and such and I have to say they were pretty fun, but it's too bad I didn't play Wrath during its prime
    "Yes, I'm one of those GW2 fan boys who quit WoW and never even played GW1."[/IMG]

I have played since the eu release in 2005, and raided hardcore in vanilla and BC and that's my list( From best to worst ):

1. MOP - Hands down the best expansion to date , even if its not done yet , its still over beats every other. This is the only time in the game when I can log in the morning and play all day and still don't even scratch the surface of the things I can do, absolutely brilliant.

2. WotlK - I guess I liked the settings and the story on this one more than the gameplay. Didn't have much to do outside of raids though.

3. Cata - I loved the revamped leveling zones. Love the fact leveling alts became easier and I love the changes made to the classes. Raids were a bit dull, but the overall story was ok.

4. BC - Back in the day, coming from Vanilla this expansion was awesome. Flying mounts, new zones , new lore and a chance to kill Illidan was beyond awesome. Truth is, in the end it was pretty bad. I remember logging in for 30 minutes a day to get some herbs for raid flasks, and log out immidiatlly because I had nothing to do otherwise. The area design was awful and all of the zones maybe except the nether zone were boring and annoying. Raids were good though, the bosses were challenging because they had completely new and fresh mechanics, though today's bosses are much more challenging in my opinion. Logistics efforts to hold a raiding guild were really hard, because of almost no way to achieve suitable gear outside of raids. Two words: Not good.

5. Vanilla: Yes I know its not an expansion, but its still an important period of the game. If one would for a second put away his memories of the first leveling experience and how everything was new and fresh and really think about it, you would see that in comparison to today Vanilla was garbage. Leveling was slow and annoying( No, alt- tabbing to Thottbot every 5 minutes is not fun ) with mostly boring zones, raids were dull and only hard because most people did not play their class correctly. 40 men raids, although considered epic, were a pain in the ass to organize and run regularly. Newer players of the game will happily never feel the pain of running all the way to level 60 because of how expensive mounts were. Finding groups for level 60 dungeons was a huge pain in the ass, I still have nightmares of running around for hours upon hours in IF spamming: "LF1M UBRS need healer". Resistance gear farming for Huhuran and C'thun eye beam for the tank was beyond annoying. Multiple bugs and glitches in every tier. Patchwerk would sometimes reset himself close to 1% when we attempted him, you could not even understand how rage worthy that was. I can continue on and on about this but I think I've made my point clear.
    Last edited by Xsy; 2012-12-31 at 05:29 PM.
    1001 0111 0011 0111 1000 0101

From Favorite to least favorite

1. The Burning Crusade - I loved this expansion. Getting keyed/attuned. Karazhan, Mag's Terrace, and a whole new broken world to explore.

2. Mists of Pandaria - Lots of Lore, epic scenery, and extensive storylines and rep. Dungeons and raids drawn well.

3. Wrath of the Lich King - Great terrain, immersive stories, and wonderfully creative dungeons. Also, the intro of the first and only Heroic class.

4. Classic (vanilla) - While it was amazing to see the world, everything took forever to do and no BoA, SoR, RaF, or guild perks.

5. Cataclysm - The worst. The dungeons were ok, flying was nice, the lore got lost in the jumble, and zones were spread out. Very disjointed. Also, tabards made rep grinding too easy, and I am not a fan of the new look of Azeroth or the cities. They need to fix SW and Org, and complete Sentinel Hill and other smaller towns. I hate that Theramore is gone (have 3 quests I can't complete that are still given in game), and that Southshore is in ruins.

Overall, I still love the game and will continue to play. Each expac had ups and downs. I am just glad Cata is overwith and really hope they finally fix the cities before (or by) the next expansion.

Deleted
    Wotlk was kind of the best. The atmosphere of ulduar and icc just was cool and the content was so well made. When cata hit it definitely alienated me from the game, it didnt felt like true wow anymore. Cata was bad expansion in terms of content and lore and MoP isnt really any better sure it has lots of content but it screams that if was made only for the money. I think the "true" lore kind of died when wotlk ended. Maybe they can come up something cool with Sargeras, but Cataclysm/MoP lore just feels like a filler.
    Last edited by mmoce07c9678d5; 2012-12-31 at 06:03 PM.

Deleted
    TBC > VANILLA > WOLTK and MOP TIED for me atm > CATA

Hard to call though as I think I would of enjoyed them in a different order if they were released in a different order. Still think Cata would be the worst though.

TBC>MoP>WotLK>Vanilla>Cata

Fail to see why OP thinks Cata is better than MoP.

Deleted
    Vanilla was the worst crap ever released on Earth.