Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    it happens to mage invisibilty as well.
    I thought it would.

Stealth & Vanish get more broken by the day.

From what I've seen from many rogues in the past few weeks.... ROGUES ARE THE MOST BUGGED CLASS EVER. GG blizz, GG.

while vanish has it's issues, the problem of OP is he is also levelling.
    If you're low level in your bracket, people see you more easy.
    eg at 45 in 45-49 bracket, ppl will see you from far, at lvl 49 they don't see you that easy (is funny with lower level rogues to sap them out stealth).
    At least that was when i levelled my rogue (2weeks before MoP)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by woopytywoop View Post
    eg at 45 in 45-49 bracket, ppl will see you from far, at lvl 49 they don't see you that easy (is funny with lower level rogues to sap them out stealth).
    I'm fully aware of that and in most cases I should've benefit from leveling as I was on a higher level. These problems happened often without me even being in fight with the enemy, for example one hunter was killing the bunker guards and the pet somehow build up aggro on me anyways. As soon as the last guard was down it immediatly charged at me and that hunter was 1-2 levels below me.

Also it doesn't explain nor change how the wild imps of an warlock can ignore two full vanishes and keep chasing me till they despawn because they're to far away from the warlock who didn't even have a line of sight to me.

Please people, please start reading the actual post before giving your opinion. This is just like the hunter with his condescending "hunters mark" response assuming we're all retarded and to dumb to know what we're talking about. That isn't the case, I assure you.

Quote Originally Posted by woopytywoop View Post
    Ofc people will see you when you're leveling, but take a look at Treelife's video a few pages back:

He's higher level than the Hunter.
    No Hunter's Mark/Flare
    No combat initiated at all.

Sure, some of the time you'll be legitimately seen. But most of the time it's because it's broken.

You can target a stealthed rogue by targeting your pet right now its pretty awesome

Wow, I thought I was the only one... I knew -exactly- what this thread was about when I saw the title.

In WSG... was attacking a hunter, had to switch targets so I cloak/vanish/sprint... pet is right up my asshole, knocks me out of stealth... "wtf"... Prep, then cloak/vanish again - yep, pet is STILL attacking me without skipping a beat.

Such bullshit.

Also on my Priest, that one talent that 'stealths' you for 3 seconds, leaving a copy of your form behind... I'm convinced it doesn't even work.
    I've had people attack -me- nonstop every time I've used it, and not my copy.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by deftones View Post
    Wow, I thought I was the only one... I knew -exactly- what this thread was about when I saw the title.

In WSG... was attacking a hunter, had to switch targets so I cloak/vanish/sprint... pet is right up my asshole, knocks me out of stealth... "wtf"... Prep, then cloak/vanish again - yep, pet is STILL attacking me without skipping a beat.

Such bullshit.

Also on my Priest, that one talent that 'stealths' you for 3 seconds, leaving a copy of your form behind... I'm convinced it doesn't even work.
    I've had people attack -me- nonstop every time I've used it, and not my copy.
    It does indeed target the copy at first, but apparently you can retarget your previous target thus bypassing the stealth mechanik for a short time. It's pretty idiotic and wont get fixed.

Deleted
    was in AV just now, i was at the bottom of tower point by the wooden barricade things, in stealth, no debuffs on me, no flare down or anything, then all of a sudden a hunter starts shooting me from the top of tower point like if i was never even in stealth in the first place. also a few times while playing my hunter ive had my pet on aggressive just incase, and my pets gone running off 10yards to attack a rogue/druid. pretty weird.

vanish failing was QQ'd alot and many threads on WOW forums where made starting at the last patch of BC, prior to WOTLK prepatch and went on for years, there were blue posts on the this too, they had a fix, but reverted it because they felt it would make vanish too strong. the forums were wiped and restarted when CATA rolled

DK, hunter, warlock pets would see you even after a CoS, vanish. even low level mobs that would break aggro on a rogues vanish would still chase you and break your stealth.

since unholy DK spec was nerfed PVP wise, that solved that issue, would be interesting when they get a FTOM buff again, if their pets still pop a rogue with no dots/bleeds out of a vanish.

hunter/warlock pets were redone with there stances and aggressive stance was removed....this was the stance that a rogues vanish could not lose. not sure what the above poster is talking about or when? there is no more aggressive stance for pets...i play a hunter too

warlock pets particularly the imp i noticed tonight in a BG with my NE druid pops me right out after a SM and then prowl cast. had no dots or bleeds, was full stealthed and got popped.

i sorta LOL when in BGs and i hear players whining about there rogues, vanish fails, and pop outs of stealth which i have happen to my rogue. many crucial times in stealth moving around and all of a sudden i'm out of stealth for no reason

rogues are rather pointless anymore, nerfed to hell, abilities that still fail, and squishier than any clothee
    Last edited by pinkz; 2013-01-05 at 10:06 AM.

Deleted
    A week ago I played an eots where a hunter marked me from like 60 yards away in stealth. I attacked an undefended bloodelf tower with some teammates and was stealthing in front of the pack on the ramp up when suddenly a hunter's mark appeared out of nowhere. I waited a few seconds for the hunter to open and when it didn't happen I looked around and saw him mounting up halfway to the flag spawn in mid and riding away when my teammates caught up with me.

And while we're talking stealth, I'd also like it to stop breaking for no reason at all. I don't have any warnings on my screen when stealth fades and I usually don't look at my character when sneaking around, so it catches me off-guard every.single.time. when I pop out inbetween the usual 5 geared warriors on the other team.

I can deal with pets following me after a vanish, they have been for the last 8 years. I can deal with halo and the bazillion other aoes that have been added over the last couple of years. I can also just barely deal with the stupid 30 seconds dot from howling blast aoe and druid bots autoapplying fairy fire whenever I get within their range. And since I play random bgs exclusively, I can deal with the sorry state rogues are in at the moment. Just have to pick your targets carefully and support your mates as best as you can, instead of blowing people up even outside of your cooldowns.

But I can't deal with being targeted while stealthing from max range (or further), and in case I don't, pop out for no reason whatsoever ON A REGULAR BASIS.

I can't count the amount of times a demo locks imp swarm has broken me out of stealth anymore...

I run out of los behind a pillar, get out of combat, stealth then run out to try and save my team mate only to have a swarm of imps turn around, shoot one fireball at me and then return to shooting at the warlocks target like its ok... It's not fucking ok, get you'r shit together imps.

Hell, its often imps that havent even attacked me, such as the lock going tunnel vision on my friend while im in stealth, he pops swarm and they immediately start attacking me instead.
    Last edited by Smeeh; 2013-01-05 at 11:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bryntrollian View Post
    You can target a stealthed rogue by targeting your pet right now its pretty awesome
    Ooooh, so that's how a lock kept me targetted in SotA the other day. It was madenning. All level 90, out of combat, 40 yards away from the lock or so.

Having some trouble too :|

Hunters seem to have no problem attacking me when I'm stealthed, even though I have no dots/bleeds/no walking on traps or whatever. Just did IoC where I must've been about 20 yards from a hunter, he saw me and attacked, I vanished but it still didn't do a damn shit. And no, I didn't step into a flare either.

When I'm specced Subterfuge, I pop out of stealth for no reason, but not with Shadow focus.

Murder of Crows take me out of stealth too, when the debuff is gone. Bunch of crows attacking me after the debuff is gone, as in there's no debuff icon, though I take no damage. I think. Bit unsure about this now
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaerys
    Gaze upon the field in which I grow my fucks, and see that it is barren.

Get used to it. It's been like that since the game came out, and Blizzard even said they don't know how to fix it. Either they don't know how, or they don't care to.

Quote Originally Posted by Fortera View Post
    Rogues are OP in pvp, they always have been, and now when you get knocked down just a touch, you complain. A class that stuns people and crits them to death without them being able to break free more than once or twice deserves a weakness like this.
    "weakness"? Getting taken out of stealth (that goes for druids, see the video) can't be a weakness. Your gear must be shitter than mine - the only people to die by my hands (daggers?) are worse geared than me. That, or they're holding an orb in temple.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaerys
    Gaze upon the field in which I grow my fucks, and see that it is barren.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vapo View Post
    Both Lynx rush and Murder of crows effectively ignore clos/vanish aswell. retarded as fuq.
    That would be because they are physical damage not magical damage, they are effectively bleeds not dots.
    And cos will not do much vs a hunter anyway, he will just scatter you as he does on a dk using ams.
    Go ahead and pop evasion+feint instead.

---------- Post added 2013-01-06 at 08:05 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Faenskap View Post
    Having some trouble too :|

Hunters seem to have no problem attacking me when I'm stealthed, even though I have no dots/bleeds/no walking on traps or whatever. Just did IoC where I must've been about 20 yards from a hunter, he saw me and attacked, I vanished but it still didn't do a damn shit. And no, I didn't step into a flare either.
    It is Track Hidden, granting every hunter who has the brain to turn it on +30 stealth detection (equivalent to him being 6 levels over you).

Hunters being able to see me when I sap them should be unacceptable, add the fact that their pet follows me

Deleted
    Same for Psyfiend.
    Ive tested this 10 times in a duel with my friend priest.
    He pops fiend, it starts casting, i vanish...
    fiend completely ignores it and finishes the cast and fears me.