Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Noobadin View Post
    Anyone try out the new chink tanks?

I've thought about doing this to buy my Panther II. I know if I do this I'll end up regretting it.
    Panther II is awesome, and E50 is the awesomestest, yet after that, there waits E50 ausf.M, which is, like, the awesomestest of em all.
    seriously, German medium tanks are awesome like that.

i hate this game so much
    bought my 1st premium tank ;p
    t-25 so it was fairly cheap
    having fun so far could be more agile but gun is awesome
    Last edited by Finear; 2013-01-18 at 03:03 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Finear View Post
    i hate this game so much
    bought my 1st premium tank ;p
    t-25 so it was fairly cheap
    having fun so far could be more agile but gun is awesome
    Yea, T-25 is a good tank, though since I'm building my way to the King Tiger I just with the PzIV which, imo, is quite decent as well.

and after few games i made enough credits (after selling tiger(h) and vk36) to buy tiger 2

i have played pz4 on beta only and was really fun
    panther turret and long 75 was slightly OP tho

now im planning to grind 40k more exp on vkdb so i can safely sell it and just wait for new medium line
    Last edited by Finear; 2013-01-18 at 03:51 PM.

Deleted
    Heh, I'm still early on my big ass grind. Currently farming XP for the Fug 12 radio so I can then just stock up to buy the VK3601H. Back on the western front I'm close to getting my AMX105.

Also thinking about finding a Light Tank to settle with. Currently considering my Pz38na or the Chaffee.. What would you pick (you can always suggest other models, ofc )?

Chaffee vs Pz38na - Chaffee win hands down but its much more expensive
    T-50(-2) both are considered one of the best light tanks
    if soviet machines are your thing

VK36h stock is horrible (so far all german tanks but VKDB sucks at stock) but upgraded with gun and engine you gonna love it ;d

Deleted
    As I said, want credits, use a premium tank with maxed crew. Especially ones on lower tiers. -Usually- you'll be put against people who are still learning the game (You may feel a bit mean :< ) and thus be able to get a lot of easy kills, and at the same time a premium tank is cheap to repair and reload by comparison to normal tanks.

Just don't expect to grind Credits in a higher tier tank with much ease :P

Deleted
    Am I just getting lucky or is the AMX 105AM a total beast? Been scoring kills and doing loads of damage, even when I'm pitted against tier7's and 8's. Plus, I get to often one-shot lights and mediums that manage to get close.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimord View Post
    Am I just getting lucky or is the AMX 105AM a total beast? Been scoring kills and doing loads of damage, even when I'm pitted against tier7's and 8's. Plus, I get to often one-shot lights and mediums that manage to get close.
    It sounds like you're competent arty player to me. Most of them in MM suck, it's nice when you get grouped with the ones that are great at playing them. Usually makes the matches rather easy, considering how most people camp in spots far too long.

Quote Originally Posted by Finear View Post
    yeah but panther 1 is decent tank compared to pice of shit tiger(h) and tiger 2 is an amazing machine

i have tried chinese on 8.2 test server they seemed like more agile and less accurate soviet tanks no idea what was changed between 8.2 and 8.3[COLOR="red"]
    Yeah I think the Panther is one of the better tier 7 meds as long as you don't attempt to brawl in it. I didn't think the the Tiger was that bad for the few games I had it in, although compared to the other t7s it seems to be lacking, especially compared to the T29 or IS.
    I didn't try out the Chinese tanks on the test server. They don't seem that bad, although I haven't played any past tier 3.

I don't get why they added China in since all their tanks are basically from the Soviet Union or other countries during that time. They should of added Italy or Japan even though they didn't really have that many tanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Storm the Sorrow View Post
    Panther II is awesome, and E50 is the awesomestest, yet after that, there waits E50 ausf.M, which is, like, the awesomestest of em all.
    seriously, German medium tanks are awesome like that.
    Well I've heard nothing but praises for all of them. Maybe I'll work up the courage to grind the credits needed for them.

Now I'm debating whether or not to spend my saved up XP on the ELC AMX or save it for Panther II upgrades.
    Last edited by anveena; 2013-01-20 at 03:52 AM.

I don't get why they added China in since all their tanks are basically from the Soviet Union or other countries during that time. They should of added Italy or Japan even though they didn't really have that many tanks.
    starting from Tier8, chinks have very interesting tanks, not to mention they are not Soviet copies.

Well I've heard nothing but praises for all of them. Maybe I'll work up the courage to grind the credits needed for them.

Now I'm debating whether or not to spend my saved up XP on the ELC AMX or save it for Panther II upgrades.
    if you love these huge, hulking monsters, these sniper, precise guns and a bit of nimble maneuverability, you'll like them!

ELC sucks, feth them frenchies
    go for that nasty cat!

I though about downloading this and playing it. Can anyone tell me if there is city maps and how much dose the cash shop effect the game.

Also what is its total install size.

Also if there is any other info you can give me that you mite think is useful that would be great.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Deleted
    Game is about 12GB (fully installed and updated).

Yes, there are some maps that are mostly or partially "urban" (the ones with taller buildings can be a pain in in the ass to play artillery in ).

The cash shop in regular playing doesn't seem to have much of an effect, to my experience. You have tanks you can only get with cash but, honestly, they're usually just as good as any other 'free' tank of it's tier and some of them are actually worse.

You can also use money to get a "premium" account which basically just increases how much experience and credits you earn per battle. Makes grinding much faster but no direct impact in matches.

Also, when you buy a "cash" tank or you TOTALLY max out a 'free' tank AND unlock the next tier tank, said tank becomes "elite", so all XP earned with it will only be usable on other tanks if you use gold (bought with 'real' cash). If you don't want to, you can just make all the experience go towards accelerating your crew training.

The crew: You can also use money to have your crew training to 100% skill faster. Again, cutting grinding short.

Lastly, and the only thing that CAN directly impact a game, are the HEAT (aka gold) shells. Most tanks give you the option to spend gold (money) on special shells, called HEAT, that hit a little harder than common shells. From what I understand most of these are only used in Clan Battles and whatnot, so I don't expect these to be a major thing (though I'm new to the game so I can't really tell the difference yet).

You can purchase the premium ammo with credits. Whatever the gold price is multiply that by 400 and that's its price in credits. So anyone has access to premium ammo.

You can purchase the premium ammo with credits. Whatever the gold price is multiply that by 400 and that's its price in credits. So anyone has access to premium ammo.
    it cost way to much even in credits almost no one is using it (but clan wars ofc)

Quote Originally Posted by Storm the Sorrow View Post
    starting from Tier8, chinks have very interesting tanks, not to mention they are not Soviet copies.

if you love these huge, hulking monsters, these sniper, precise guns and a bit of nimble maneuverability, you'll like them!
    This.
    e50 and e50m are sooooo good

i would already go current medium line but i want leopard 1 and progressing through 2 similar branches not only is expensive but a bit pointless

10+ Year Old Account
    There are also a few things that can help you in this game:
    http://wiki.worldoftanks.com/Main_Page ... tells you all the info for all the tanks.

Then we got stuff like tankskinmods:
    http://drongo-lab.ru/archives/catego...vy/is-4/page/2 (yes i know its in russan--there are also other english sites but this 1 has less adds)

Oh yeah dont bother with gold skinns-- most of them are ugly... ok they give you 5% camo but no1 cares.

Curse also has addons (but beware-- not all work)

Replay site:
    http://mwreplays.com/ (makes it easier to upload stuff)

But there is a little problem right now with wot (eu). If you have a bad port that runs over telia net it can lag the game (their servers cant handle 1500000 players).

Oh yeah and i am also adding 1 screenshot:

(type - 34 with a mod skin)
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Deleted
    Guys, is there a place where I can find all tank diagrams?

Like, I've seen some images of certain tanks detailing where the transmission, ammo rack, commander, etc are located so you can place your shots, but I'd like to check up on other tanks... Are those just some individual's hardwork for one tank only or are there a repository of these for all tanks?

Deleted
    Thanks! The images I saw were different but this tells me the same stuff!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimord View Post
    Thanks! The images I saw were different but this tells me the same stuff!
    http://gamemodels3d.com/worldoftanks/ this 1 also works but ... well if you want too see more you need to pay (at least i think).

Deleted
    Finally grabbed the VK36H.. I really can see how much I'm missing from the upgrades (apart from the gun I already had researched on my Stug3, everything's stock) yet I'm really enjoying this machine. For a medium it does seem to bounce off a bunch of shells.

For instance, this is how I looked after taking down a Stug and a KV-1 (took ZERO damage, though they damaged my commander's cupola and a track):

PS:

Those sites really helped. I've already set a couple different tanks on fire just by learning where the suspension's at.

PS2:

The reason for why I decided to post, but I totally forgot about it: What would you suggest in the order of upgrades for my VK? I was thinking going for the first engine, then tracks, then second engine, then turret and 8.8 gun. Is this fine or would you suggest something else?
    Last edited by mmoc31ca91b23a; 2013-01-24 at 07:20 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well upgrades usualy go like this--- ) tracks --- ) engine (you need mobility) --- ) turret or gun usualy you need turret too use better gun.

Oh and btw tiger 1 stinks (yeah i had it), it has a very very huge module damage and gets set on fire many times. Tiger 2 not so much. (every1 knows that if you shut under lower front plate of the tiger they burn like a candle.

Also here is a bonus for laughs:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NTUdB...UKmSlrsrKE_jCd