Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    looks awesome ;d cant wait for 8.5
    worldoftanks-scrapyard.blogspot.com/2013/03/supertest-leak-indienpanzer.html?m=1

also churchil 3 any good?
    as it is 50% off this weekend and im grinding soviet heavies

So I want to try out a new tier 6 tank, butI can't decide between these three: Cromwell, E8 or KV-2. Anyone have any suggestions on them? I was leaning towards the KV-2 because seal clubbing people with that 152mm seems like it would be fun.

Deleted
    Kv-2 does sound fun. Going like: Pop out of a corner 'HEI DUDES' *BAM* dead dude... wait 30 secs and repeat. Also, KV-2 is funny, the turret is bigger than many an apartment.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimord View Post
    Kv-2 does sound fun. Going like: Pop out of a corner 'HEI DUDES' *BAM* dead dude... wait 30 secs and repeat. Also, KV-2 is funny, the turret is bigger than many an apartment.
    Well that is what got me wanting to play it. I ran into one on my VK3601. It didn't end well for my VK.

Deleted
    I finally got my M6. One step closer to the T29!

Also, already unlocked my KV-1S like a week ago or so, getting close enough to also unlock the KV-2 or T-150. Wondering which I'd go for first, though it's mostly because I'm wondering if it's worth going through the KV-2 to shortcut into the soviet arty tree so late in the branch... Ideas?

Also, got that tier 3 premium french TD and, I gotta say, I'm impressed. Not a match that I don't get a minimum of 3 kills. It's slow as hell, but that gun is lots of fun.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hastings95 View Post
    I like my KV-2, though I run with the 107 on it, not a big fan of derp guns.

It's pretty damn deadly with the 107

9.3 sec reload!

Eh kv-2 needs too be played with derp. Kv with zis is not scary at all.
    Also i love 50% more credits event on EU for it.

I use this skin on it:
    http://drongo-lab.ru/archives/40249

Don't sweat the details!!!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimord View Post
    I finally got my M6. One step closer to the T29!

Also, already unlocked my KV-1S like a week ago or so, getting close enough to also unlock the KV-2 or T-150. Wondering which I'd go for first, though it's mostly because I'm wondering if it's worth going through the KV-2 to shortcut into the soviet arty tree so late in the branch... Ideas?

Also, got that tier 3 premium french TD and, I gotta say, I'm impressed. Not a match that I don't get a minimum of 3 kills. It's slow as hell, but that gun is lots of fun.
    I'm going through the IS branch myself, I had a KV with the KV-2 turret before it got split into five other tanks so I ended up with a KV-2 and a KV-1. But KV-2 to the arty line costs a crap ton of XP and credits. If you don't mind grinding a load on the KV-2, go for it, but it'll take a while even with premium.

Also, Soviet arty line isn't too good. Very powerful, but slow firing speed and as you go along you'll find they VERY quickly run out of ammo. I think the top USSR SPG has something like 12 shells or something. Going french arty myself for the reload times and accuracy, also, lots of ammo.

Quote Originally Posted by Break The Ice View Post
    So I want to try out a new tier 6 tank, butI can't decide between these three: Cromwell, E8 or KV-2. Anyone have any suggestions on them? I was leaning towards the KV-2 because seal clubbing people with that 152mm seems like it would be fun.
    go for KV-1S.
    it rocks.
    fast almost as medium tanks, has same armor as KV-1, and packs one hell of a punch.
    blind a bit, likes to burn, but very funky tank.

Quote Originally Posted by Storm the Sorrow View Post
    go for KV-1S.
    it rocks.
    fast almost as medium tanks, has same armor as KV-1, and packs one hell of a punch.
    blind a bit, likes to burn, but very funky tank.
    I thought about getting the KV-1S, but they always are so easy to pen when I go up against them. It also seems like it would play just like VK3601.

Anywho, I decided to go with the Cromwell. I'm only on Covenanter in that line at the moment. What sucks is that the Covenanter uses the same guns as the Cruiser IV and has the same HP as it too.

Quote Originally Posted by Break The Ice View Post
    I thought about getting the KV-1S, but they always are so easy to pen when I go up against them. It also seems like it would play just like VK3601.

Anywho, I decided to go with the Cromwell. I'm only on Covenanter in that line at the moment. What sucks is that the Covenanter uses the same guns as the Cruiser IV and has the same HP as it too.
    oh no-no, KV-1S is never even close to VK3601(P) due to not so precise gun, which draws bead very slowly, yet packs two times the punch .

Deleted
    eh wait till you see the new russian premium td the sucker is T6 got a 130mm gun it's basicly the Bl10 of tier 6 aka doom cannon imagine the old su85 107mm except worse :P oh and to top it off it's actually got quitte a tad of hp and ok armor for a td.

It's currently got the highest hp pool of t6's @ 700hp you'll need it tho since the thing is as big as a bloody barn

If anyone is waiting for world of warplanes, try out War Thunder.

It's pretty cool. Instead of tanks, its airplanes.

I have a friend that's been trying to get me to play for months now. How bad is this "rough middle" part of the game I keep hearing about?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tbrickey022 View Post
    I have a friend that's been trying to get me to play for months now. How bad is this "rough middle" part of the game I keep hearing about?
    Depends. The middle of the park grind can be only as good or as bad as the line you pick. If, let's say, you go for Russian heavies, the KV tanks are awesome to play with and the grind won't feel all too bad. If you wanna go, like me, for the Conqueror (brittish heavy) then the churchill/black prince tanks will be an utter pain in the ass. It all depends on the line, sometimes you'll have a great line with a shitty tank at the end, sometimes you'll have a shitty line with a great tank at the end.

Well I found my new seal clubbing tank. The Pz. I C is pretty ridiculous in tier 3/4 matches. I wonder how long it's going to last before it gets nerfed.

Deleted
    yeh some of the new premiums are currently rediculous cause their mm is broken or their armor is broken (hi T-25 that can't be penned in the weakspot by a su 85 <.<)

10+ Year Old Account
    So they split up EU servers and.....it stil lags .
    But thats in times when CV are up.

http://forum.worldoftanks.eu/index.p...ster-tomorrow/
    Don't sweat the details!!!

If anyone needs to know any weakspots or something I know most of them, throw me a PM, Razallath@EU, might be up for some platooning too I guess. Got almost all tiers except 7 and 1-5 (aside from my T-50-2 anyway )
    Last edited by Rasstapp; 2013-03-29 at 09:26 AM.

15+ Year Old Account

Long time since I felt like gaming the whole weekend but... [WoT]

Wargaming's 15 anniversary and all the World of Tanks events can't be missed.
    Anyone else that will blast away this weekend?
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

needed yesterday about 3.5 hrs for the 50k exp bonus. I think I will stop after the 30 kill bount instead of playing that much :/