Page 11 of 55 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Crowd control differences between PvE and PvP.

MWAHAHAHA 140 SECOND SAP

Deleted
    The only thing I dislike at the moment is the fact you have to be revered with the Golden Lotus to start Shado-pan and August Celestial dailies. Everything else is fine imo/

The restriction of being able to ride just one flying mount at a time.

I want to lead my own flight. A swarm of flying mounts. And the speed of every single one of them would add up. I should also be untargetable and also invisible for NPCs of the opposing faction while doing this and be able to grapple nodes from above, without having to land. And I want to be able to jump down directly to the endboss of any instance.

And all channels should be turned off by default and all whispers ignored while I ride, so I can avoid the stupid community and social interaction and all that crap.

Wheee!

Arenas, they have done the most damage to the game of anything. Blizzard has even admitted they were a mistake.
    Desktop ------------------------------- Laptop- Asus ROG Zephyrus G14
    AMD Ryzen 5 5600X CPU ---------------AMD Ryzen 9 6900HS with Radeon 680M graphics
    AMD RX 6600XT GPU -------------------AMD Radeon RX 6800S discrete graphics
    16 GB DDR4-3200 RAM ----------------16 GB DDR5-4800 RAM
    1 TB WD Black SN770 NVMe SSD ------1 TB WD Black SN850 NVMe SSD

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyHellfire View Post
    The restriction of being able to ride just one flying mount at a time.

I want to lead my own flight. A swarm of flying mounts. And the speed of every single one of them would add up. I should also be untargetable and also invisible for NPCs of the opposing faction while doing this and be able to grapple nodes from above, without having to land. And I want to be able to jump down directly to the endboss of any instance.

And all channels should be turned off by default and all whispers ignored while I ride, so I can avoid the stupid community and social interaction and all that crap.

Wheee!
    Implement real physics so your 50*310% movement speed creates a sonic boom obliterating anything within however much space.

Deleted
    A big part of the dev team.

Deleted
    The forums.

Quote Originally Posted by Papasito View Post
    It would be nice to have content for people who actually have skill, with gear of it's own design so that you can (for once) have something that shows you are not an LFR untalented welfare epic hack...

Back in Vanilla if you had oldschool Naxx gear, it meant your guild actually had some skills. Your gear proved you could defeat hard content.
    Now everyone and their brother has look-alike welfare epics.

Let's build a gap between scrubs and achievers.

It's called heroic raids and achievement dates. Raiding now is harder than ever.

10+ Year Old Account
    This entire completely horrid expansion.
    Look! Words!

I'd remove Heroic modes.

Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    They've never said that. They said they wished they'd never implemented the 2v2 bracket. You're imagining things.
    No they actually said that if they had it to do over again, Arenas would not exist, in any form. It was a while ago when they said it. I think it was during WotLK.
    Last edited by Dch48; 2013-01-01 at 12:06 AM.
    Desktop ------------------------------- Laptop- Asus ROG Zephyrus G14
    AMD Ryzen 5 5600X CPU ---------------AMD Ryzen 9 6900HS with Radeon 680M graphics
    AMD RX 6600XT GPU -------------------AMD Radeon RX 6800S discrete graphics
    16 GB DDR4-3200 RAM ----------------16 GB DDR5-4800 RAM
    1 TB WD Black SN770 NVMe SSD ------1 TB WD Black SN850 NVMe SSD

Quote Originally Posted by skatblast View Post
    easy/normal/hardmodes. Make the raid one difficulty, if you cant progress than too bad.
    This actually helps raids be harder rather than Blizzard putting easy/medium/hard bosses in the same instance like BC sans Sunwell.

Quote Originally Posted by LilSaihah View Post
    Implement real physics so your 50*310% movement speed creates a sonic boom obliterating anything within however much space.
    Genius idea! And I also want the Guile theme to be played server-wide for every single player that is logged in as the sonic boom occurs, because Guile theme goes with everything.

Can't think of much that I'd remove at this point, Blizzard has been rather effective with that and certainly not in a good way most of the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Revik View Post
    Arena. It would be nice to have interesting trinkets and weapon procs again without having to worry about how unbalancing they are.
    just get rid of arena and the game can finally be properly balanced.

Deleted
    Flying mounts, I think they are bs

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by BeerWolf View Post
    CRZ, or at least an option to opt out of it...

Like in Wotlk, I left doing all the 'rare' things for when Cata came out... so less people searching for them. Did the same thing for when MoP came out, having CRZ introduced was a kick in the gonads... every since release I have YET to see a single "Mysterious Camel Figurine", for example... and them Books in Dalaran for the Higher Learning achievement are NEVER UP, to name but a few numerous annoyances.
    Who knew rare mobs being rare would be a nuissance.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by iggie View Post
    I'd remove Heroic modes.
    Why not just remove "normal" modes and go back to BC/Vanilla style raids?
    Stains on the carpet and stains on the memory
    Songs about happiness murmured in dreams
    When we both of us knew how the end always is...