Page 19 of 55 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Pvp Stats.

Resilience ruined PvP since they introduced it and PvP Power seems to be on the same track. Its so hard for someone with no PvP gear to break into PvP as they just get annihilated

Quote Originally Posted by phillipisawarlock View Post
    The fact that you feel embarrassed to play a game with a feature you don't like is pretty fucking sad.
    If I wanted to play Pokemon then I would. If you think it's sad that someone feels a certain way on the forums that's even more sad.

Quote Originally Posted by Revik View Post
    Arena. It would be nice to have interesting trinkets and weapon procs again without having to worry about how unbalancing they are.
    Not to mention all the PvE nerfs due to the PvP unbalance side of things.

Quote Originally Posted by Perkunas View Post
    How about this analogy... We both go to the store and spend the same amount of money. We both buy the same exact items. You decide to snort the flour, smash the eggs over your head, and eat a stick of butter coated with the sugar. I bake my ingredients into a cake because I took the time and effort to do so. You then scream about how it's not fair that I have a cake when you don't because you didn't have the "time" to bake one.
    It's funny because your "cake" analogy actually works better against your favor. The "Hardcore" raiders are, for the sake of the analogy, professional bakers who do everything from scratch and make cool, artistic and delicious cakes. LFR is someone making a cake with Ready-to-Bake cake mix. They still get to make the cake because, hell, even if they aren't bakers it's still fun to at least somewhat make a cake even if you aren't doing it the hard way. Your cake will probably end up decent but you can't do the stuff a professional baker could, but you realize that and your cool with that.

Now comes the people like you whining and complaining loudly and obnoxiously how ready-to-bake cakes shouldn't exist. Then you make yourself look even worse by trying to claim that the ready-to-bake cake is almost just as good as your professional made cake. You act like somehow people being able to use ready-bake-cake makes your achievements somehow less even though really it doesn't effect you at all.

10+ Year Old Account
    LFR, probably.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ajamu/advanced <---- That's my DK right over there.

Quote Originally Posted by Rennadrel View Post
    Do Thaddius on Naxx 40 back in the day and tell me that 40 man raiding was easy, because it wasn't. 40 man raiding today would be awesome because Blizzard would have done one thing that was great about raid design in vanilla, and that was the size of the raids and the amount of content to do. Most people didn't do Sunwell or Naxx 40 which were the end tiers of those points in the game and for good reason, they were hard. Now any scrub can do end game bosses because Blizzard likes to spoon feed gear to the baddies who can't comprehend difficult boss mechanics.
    OK, this one set me off.

I can say for a fact that raiding now is much harder than it has been at any other time in the game overall for all fights.

Most fights in BC and lower were all about tank rotations. Now DPS actually has to pay attention more than once or twice in a fight and that's a good thing.

And I'm straight up telling you that the only reason people didn't see end game content like Naxx and Sunwell came down to gear. Farming resistance gear took forever, tanks had to have at least 2 to 3 sets of gear on them at all times and the most progressed guilds on a server would constantly poach DPS and heals from the less progressed guilds thereby leaving the tanks and those who just got shit all drops in the dust.

Anyway, what would I remove?

Simple.

Nostalgia.

Play the game and enjoy it as is. The past wasn't as rosy as you might like and if they ever brought it back you couldn't play it now simply because you're now 4 years older, probably have a job and possibly a family.

Blademaster
    15+ Year Old Account
    Removing racials: The very top of my list. I hate feeling, somewhat, obligated to go human/orc/troll because their racials is far superior than a gnome or dwarf etc.

and Flying mounts: Cause I'd like some WPvP, or what's left of it, and because there's flight points everywhere anyway.
    Last edited by Kukuun; 2013-01-01 at 04:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Peso View Post
    If I wanted to play Pokemon then I would. If you think it's sad that someone feels a certain way on the forums that's even more sad.
    You have the choice to play it. No one is holding a fucking gun to your head and saying play it or die. Yes, you can have whatever opinion you want on the feature but to remove it because you're embarrassed is sad, and it has nothing to do about how you "feel".
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Quests. All of them.

10+ Year Old Account
    id remove the floor... from everywhere... didmt log out on a flying mount? ha! making an alt? cant no floor...MWAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH

Quote Originally Posted by phillipisawarlock View Post
    You have the choice to play it. No one is holding a fucking gun to your head and saying play it or die. Yes, you can have whatever opinion you want on the feature but to remove it because you're embarrassed is sad, and it has nothing to do about how you "feel".
    Well it is one of the listed options by the OP so I'd figure I would voice my opinion on it. I think pet battles are the single most lame feature ever added to WoW. It's a humiliating feeling playing WoW for 8 years and then they start adding features like this. It's a copy of Pokemon to WoW.

Also it isn't sad feeling embarrassed about playing a video game. People can make fun of you. I'll tell you something that's sad. Someone being raped then killed in a white van is sad not embarrassment.

I'm torn between PvP and CRZ... both of them I could live without and would prefer to live without...

racials, and race baseline stats.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wouldn't get rid of dailies, but I'd get rid of being able to only do dailies once per day.

Let me choose my own bloody schedule for grinding out reps.

Quote Originally Posted by Moogie423
    If you were to take a bite of C4, would you get explosive diarrhea?
    Persuant to your signature: Due to C4 needing both heat and kinetic force to detonate, you would need to be patting your stomach while swallowing a match. You would also need to eat the C4 mashed in with a beef vindaloo curry from the Indian place around the corner from where I work. Guaranteed explosion, guaranteed diarrhea.
    Last edited by Klingers; 2013-01-01 at 04:48 AM.
    Knowledge is power, and power corrupts. So study hard and be evil.

LFR without a doubt

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Locruid View Post
    Battle Fatigue. 30% plus a 25% healing debuff (from PC's) - a 55% REDUCTION in my ability.

How many People would scream bloody murder if 55% of TANKS health was dropped in pvp or if 55% of DPS was dropped.
    55% of dps or more is already dropped by resilience you idiot
    My channel: Shirgadirth I used to do let's play's but now I do reviews, but not very often. Far too busy from school. Also too poor to buy games :P

10+ Year Old Account
    The whole player base, no more needless addiction to that horrible game.

Personally I'd remove everything cross-realm related (apart from the old battlegroup model for BGs and arenas). IMO this is one of the main causes for many of WoW's current problems. First of all, LFD and LFR have damaged the social aspect of the game a lot. Back in the days you should use Trade/LFG channels and the LFG tool to get a group going with people who you thought were worth playing with. By being on the same realm with these people, most players tried to keep a decent attitude within a group and communicated. Now you can just queue, be a complete dick or even not talk at all, play bad and need every single thing that drops just for laughs without thinking twice about it. As for LFR, it has more or less replaced PUGs, most of which now are extremely bad (if not ran by an alt of a raider of a decent guild). Therefore, it should also become realm-only, and it should be set up as any raid group, just tuned at a lower difficulty. It's debatable whether the loot system should remain the same, since normal rolls would bring back all the drama people want to avoid in a casual raid. Maybe a slightly increased drop chance(or an increased drop chance for older tier-LFRs, as someone suggested, if they are indeed to become the way to gear up, thus replacing heroics and helping new people/alts experience the older raids) would be the way to go. Real ID groups could remain since you can get people you know into your group. And maybe a cross realm channel could be implemented to actually allow xrealm groups but eliminating the randomness of it all.
    I'm just throwing ideas off the top of my head here really....obviously these are not plausible solutions since taking a step back like this is something blizzard rarely does.
    Forgive any mistakes, I just came back home pretty drunk and felt the need to reply when I saw this post, HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!

Quote Originally Posted by shadowlich View Post
    The whole player base, no more needless addiction to that horrible game.
    Player Base is a terrible game. Thankfully WoW is pretty awesome.
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."