Page 2 of 55 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    the same thing i would remove if i had the power in all aspects of life i deal with.... and i leave it at that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    Ohh do I say it.....

okay.. In MY opinion, personally...

I'd remove PvP.

Suddenly the game becomes a LOT easier to balance as you don't need to worry if the class/ability is balanced in both PvE and PvP as PvP doesn't exist. You can focus on the PvE aspect of the game, on making dungeons/raids as good as they can be, expanding on the Lore etc.

oh and CRZs fuck that noise.
    /agree.. remove PvP life would be amazing.
    Ideally no one has ever hit the level cap of the last expansion, looked at their dungeon blues, and thought "I win."

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch...all/chuckabear

Deleted
    people who complain about simple irrelevant things

10+ Year Old Account
    CRZ. In cata if I wanted to nerd out hardcore I could get from 1 to 85 in about a week. Now I feel obligated to have a friend roll a tank or healer with me and spam dungeons to make up even half the efficiency I lose when I get camped by 90's every couple of hours.

"Remove 1 feature" most responses end up being non-features.

In all seriousness, I'd remove PvP and make it a separate game all together. A PvE mmorpg and then have a completely separate game for PvP based on Warcraft lore. You can use the same characters, but require completely different gear and completely different skills.

It's a fun topic right? not a "That would never work" topic?

Aveline's amazing work!

10+ Year Old Account
    Ohh and another thing, remove pretend hardcores and all the people who say remove GC without one valid point and if you press them the only thing they say is PvP, press them further and the only qualification they have to replace GC is rehashing other forum posts or they once wrote 10 lines of code for a game while half asleep in their parents basement.
    Ideally no one has ever hit the level cap of the last expansion, looked at their dungeon blues, and thought "I win."

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch...all/chuckabear

rogues, god i hate them

10+ Year Old Account
    Flying mounts. Bring the War back to Warcraft. The game was so much better before you could just tuck tail and run away from your problems.
    Stains on the carpet and stains on the memory
    Songs about happiness murmured in dreams
    When we both of us knew how the end always is...

Competitive/ranked PvP

Also, talent trees....oh wait.

Deleted
    The character models. Yes please. Having forearms bigger than my waist may seem attractive to the horny dwarf fishing in the lavas of Ironforge, but they are starting to look a bit tiresome.

Mob tagging would be a good start.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zuluslayer View Post
    Casuals for a start.
    I do very strongly agree with this, though however as much as a large group of people would love this idea the game would fall apart and WoW would loose about 85% of its subscribers. One thing I would love to be removed for personal interest would be flying mounts. Then exploration would be much more epic

wannabe elitists who think they're the shit because they've killed 2 or 3 bosses on hc

Casuals for a start.
    We could just get rid of LFR then they would just complain in Orgimmar that they have no epics.

Deleted
    Casuals for a start.
    I was going to say that everything in the game has a purpose, but after this post, I would say remove zuluslayer, just zuluslayer, nothing else.

That's all.

Just removal: CRZ affecting max level characters. This would make most of the low-level zones a lot less like sneaking through Jurassic Park (If T-Rexes had wings and laser cannons.) due to all the level 90s from other servers collectively camping zones.

Changing not just removing: I'd make every LFR have a progressively greater drop chance on loot rolls with each successive LFR released after it. It's allegedly "15%" right now. Make it 8-10% greater for each time. If future players (and alts) are suppose to be gearing up using LFR, then make it closer to the Burning Crusade model by increasing the chance of you actually getting loot as you wouldn't be competing with 24 other players. You'd likely be one of only a few who's actually there for loot.
    Last edited by TheWindWalker; 2012-12-31 at 07:47 PM.
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

10+ Year Old Account
    CRZ, hands down. Before, when people would ask this question (which seems to happen a couple of times a week) I wouldn't have anything to say. Now, it's always CRZ.

Remove all the idiots who complain about:

1) Having too much choice in any fashion

2) Having very non-mandatory content that they don't have the willpower to not do

3) Features that make raids being reasonably accessible for alts

4) Have complaints based on poor understanding of statistics and probability

I consider this "just 1 thing", since they're all pretty much the same stupid-bitchy hybrid mentality.

Guys leave Zuluslayer alone according to his armory he just wants casuals removed to break his addiction.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarthan View Post
    We could just get rid of LFR then they would just complain in Orgimmar that they have no epics.
    It's not the casuals doing that. It's the overly entitled asshats. Casuals don't want the game handed to them on a silver platter. Blizzard screwed the pooch by trying to make raiding the entire endgame. If only they would have separate progression models for 10/25 and even heroic dungeons like in BC.
    Stains on the carpet and stains on the memory
    Songs about happiness murmured in dreams
    When we both of us knew how the end always is...