Quintessential Quintet

http://www.wowhead.com/achievement=7384

A simple question - do you lose progress if you delete a character or does it still count?

10+ Year Old Account
    I believe it will still count. I had deleted characters that were maxed out in their professions, and they counted towards the "raise 5 skills to 600", so there should be no reason for this one to not count.

Deleting a max level character? Why?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Free View Post
    Deleting a max level character? Why?
    Got sick of it. bad memories. class overhaul is terrible. No good future. Past bad experiences.

I deleted my paladin, I can't stand any paladin atm. And rogues. And mages. And warlocks.

OT: yes, it should count.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Alceus View Post
    Got sick of it. bad memories. class overhaul is terrible. No good future. Past bad experiences.

I deleted my paladin, I can't stand any paladin atm. And rogues. And mages. And warlocks.

OT: yes, it should count.
    just stop using it, there may come a time in the future when you decide you want to play it again and having a level capped char or even just a high level char if it's the next expansion saves you redoing the entire levelling process again.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Belimawr View Post
    just stop using it, there may come a time in the future when you decide you want to play it again and having a level capped char or even just a high level char if it's the next expansion saves you redoing the entire levelling process again.
    It is not such a big deal since I main a shaman and everything I do, i do first with him. the paladin was a tank alt, did a few raids but then disliked him in the long run.

Deleted
    It should still count, It says "Reach max level" and you have already done it. But as I always say in this threads. Open a ticket to get it verified from a GM.

Learn to use your unused max level characters for their professions. It makes me sad to see one die.

I am positively 100% sure, that if you delete your "said" max level character, the achievement progress of Quinessential Quintet will remain the same.

But all that farm space lost every day....
    Profanity is the inevitable linguistic crutch of the inarticulate mother%$#@er.
    -
    Jamboro: 110 SPriest, Jamb: 110 Blood DK, Jambori: 110 Prot. Warrior,Jambro: 110 Frost Mage, etc.