Page 1 of 6
... LastLast

Is there anything sadder than this?

It's 2am here, and I was leveling my low level warlock in Tanaris. Then I see an 90 paladin flying around and ganking lowbies.

I mean, it's new year, and there is a guy sitting in front of the PC, killing people that are 50 levels below him, and then /laugh and /spit. And he doesn't even have the balls to do that on foot. He lands on a roof and usa some kind of aoe hammer so guards don't kill him. To top it off, when I logged my 90 warrior, he zoomed upwards and started /facepalming me.

I don't think I have ever felt so much pity for someone in this game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Isn't that the point of ganking?
    Killing lowbies will avoiding max level combat?

yet, here you are on a wow forum complaining about it. i feel worse for you, honestly.

Seems like the guy is bored or a bad person. I mean I'd never attack the other faction if they were way below my level. Whenever I saw a lower level that was PvP flagged I just ignored them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sounds like someone needed to vent :P.
    Quote Originally Posted by Asphyxes View Post
    Taco dinner, movie at my mancave then I'll surprise her with a TCG tabard and tell her I love her.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazuli View Post
    my gf left me, should i Just go gay?
    Xothic - Prot Paladin

It's new years and you're sitting there playing a game, and you think what he's doing is sad? I'm not saying either is sad but come on.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Not venting. Not even mad. Just logged off. But I'm sad for him, really.

Quote Originally Posted by Pest View Post
    yet, here you are on a wow forum complaining about it. i feel worse for you, honestly.
    Yet here you are, on a wow forum complaining about others complaining. You sure are the worst of the bunch.

Quote Originally Posted by phillipisawarlock View Post
    It's new years and you're sitting there playing a game, and you think what he's doing is sad? I'm not saying either is sad but come on.
    Sorry if my grandmother is at the hospital and I didn't feel like getting wasted. I promise to care less next time.

Quote Originally Posted by ohshift View Post
    Not venting. Not even mad. Just logged off. But I'm sad for him, really.

Yet here you are, on a wow forum complaining about others complaining. You sure are the worst of the bunch.

oh snap.. burn...

Infracted. Please post constructively.
    Last edited by Rivellana; 2013-01-01 at 01:34 PM.

You're the one who rolled on a pvp server bro. just relax and enjoy the game for what it's worth

It's 2am here, and I was leveling my low level warlock in Tanaris. Then I see an 90 paladin flying around and ganking lowbies.

I mean, it's new year, and there is a guy sitting in front of the PC, killing people that are 50 levels below him, and then /laugh and /spit. And he doesn't even have the balls to do that on foot. He lands on a roof and usa some kind of aoe hammer so guards don't kill him. To top it off, when I logged my 90 warrior, he zoomed upwards and started /facepalming me.

Shrug, on Christmas eve someone was spending his time on these forums trying to argue with people that fire-fighters weren't heroes. That's worse than some kid playing a video game imo....

No, you can't turn it around like that. You're the worst of the bunch. End of story.

I'm stuck at home tonight because I'm really sick..

And all I have to do is play WoW or watch South Park, so..

It's very sad for me
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

Quote Originally Posted by Komie View Post
    No, you can't turn it around like that. You're the worst of the bunch. End of story.
    LOL and it starts the oldest type of argument in life, complaining/insulting about which person is worse than the other is something even 2 year olds start, its just repeating the same argument at each other, lol, personally i don't see why people complain bout people complaining especially on forums like mmo, like 80% of the threads are all started because some one has a complaint and needs to vent, don't like their opinion or complaint than ignore it and move on to the next thread that catches your eye, why post some arrogant insult?

OT : op sorry you got ganked know its frustrating especially when they act like that but if its a pvp server nothing new, and tbh i'd rather any one stay home and play wow than to go get shitfaced and drive home or any other stupid stunts, yea its a new year so what? just another day with a dif number.

Everybody plays the game the way it is the most fun for him/her. Why do you have to judge people on it ?

Quote Originally Posted by TequilaFlavor View Post
    Everybody plays the game the way it is the most fun for him/her. Why do you have to judge people on it ?
    Because some people play Paintball to compete against other players and some people take the rifle and sneak next to the kid's section, stand behind a fence, prop the rifle on top and shoot them from above it so they can't shoot back.

Yeah, it's a game and they're having fun and they have the right to do so if the rules allow it, but we also have the right to call that person pathetic and pity them for being he kind of person who would do that.
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

That's "world pvp" bro yeah

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TequilaFlavor View Post
    Op has a point. The person was ganking lowbies and runs from a 90.

Seems to be the 90 paladin is just a chicken shit and bad at pvp.

---------- Post added 2012-12-31 at 09:33 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by tylenol View Post
    That's "world pvp" bro yeah
    Sadly it is

Quote Originally Posted by TheWindWalker View Post
    Because some people play Paintball to compete against other players and some people take the rifle and sneak next to the kid's section, stand behind a fence, prop the rifle on top and shoot them from above it so they can't shoot back.

Yeah, it's a game and they're having fun and they have the right to do so if the rules allow it, but we also have the right to call that person pathetic and pity them for being he kind of person who would do that.
    ROFL love your analogy, mind if i make it a signature?

Deleted
    On the sadness scale there's no difference at all between levelling a warlock on new years eve and ganking on new years eve. Maybe his grandmother is in the hospital too and this is his way of coping? Did you ever think about that? Don't judge someone unless you've walked a mile in his shoes. You coming on here trying to besmirch this poor grieving paladins character is the saddest thing of all. For shame.

He got you pissed off and you made a forum post about it. How do you know he's not surrounded by RL friends, all laughing at you rage at him for ganking you and avoiding your main?