Page 1 of 10
... LastLast

So i asked a GM about the tank that looks like it broken at the gate of IF

This is Game Master Jazether. I'm here to help! I've had a moment to fully review your issue, and I understand you are concerned about the tank that continually sits outside the Gates of Ironforge?

Though I cannot be certain of the truth of this, many supersticious theorists believe that the Gnomes have cleverly been fixing that tank for ages now. And almost every night, Goblins have dropped in from who knows where to sabotage it. The Gnomes have tried posting guards. The Goblins just responded by building Gnome-looking robots.

The Gnomes tried to install a Gnome-looking robot detector. The Goblins built a Gnome-looking robot detector detector that fires a small silent laser to disable the offending device. The Gnomes installed a Laser Deflector onto the Gnome-looking robot detector. The Goblins created a Deflector Rejector. The Gnomes crafted a Deflector Rejector Corrector. The Goblins built a Deflector Rejector Protector.

The Gnomes have yet to respond, but they are working on something to change the Deflector Rejector's spec from Protection to Fury, we have been told.

Needless to say, the Goblins have successfully distracted the Gnomes from fixing the tank.

And if you don't like that theory... it could just be that the Dwarves like the battered tank outside their gates as a landmark! Or the tank could be fully functional, and just *look* broken, in order to surprise the Horde at the last moment.

[/COLOR]PS GM here I hope you dont ban this its is just funny as heack to see a GM have fun.
    Last edited by wheelmandan; 2013-01-01 at 07:48 AM.

No wonder ticket ques are so high these days. Stop it. =3
    I play many games. WoW, Rift, D3, PoE, SC2 I will not criticize your game choice if you don't mine.

there i fixed it now youcan see what the great GM said, losen up i was just trying to lighten things up on here

Quote Originally Posted by Nekrosislol View Post
    No wonder ticket ques are so high these days. Stop it. =3
    This.

People should stop bothering the GMs with such nonsense. He could have done his job by responding to 2-3 pressing concerns rather than this.

A job is a job. Have your fun elsewhere.
    Last edited by Snuzzfizzle; 2013-01-01 at 07:55 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Aliens

/10char

10+ Year Old Account
    I lold. Good to see that some GMs still have a sense of humor, rather then a "reset your WoW hard style" type response.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

wow some of you people dont know how to have fun in a game its a game even the GM get tired of hearing help help help! some times they want too have fun too. imean they could be really evil and send doom lord kazz around to kill people now im sure that the fun you really dont want do you?

Quote Originally Posted by Snuzzfizzle View Post
    This.

People should stop bothering the GMs with such nonsense. He could have done his job by responding to 2-3 pressing concerns rather than this.

A job is a job. Have your fun elsewhere.
    Scientific proof that some people just hate fun.

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Surfd View Post
    Scientific proof that some people don't realise you really shouldn't fool around in your job. Do it on free time

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    they must be witches then, shall we drown them or burn them at the stake?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by wheelmandan View Post
    wow some of you people dont know how to have fun in a game its a game even the GM get tired of hearing help help help! some times they want too have fun too. imean they could be really evil and send doom lord kazz around to kill people now im sure that the fun you really dont want do you?
    If they're tired of hearing "help help help" they should get a different job.

Most GM's get enjoyment out of helping someone that really needs help. Not when they have to RP to stupid questions that are clogging the system.

What your doing is like walking into mcdonalds asking about a ton of meals then walking away without getting anything and have 20 people waiting in line for food.
    I play many games. WoW, Rift, D3, PoE, SC2 I will not criticize your game choice if you don't mine.

Quote Originally Posted by Stacia View Post
    Scientific proof that some people don't realise you really shouldn't fool around in your job. Do it on free time
    Wrong.
    You have to have some fun with it to keep yourself sane. You think talking to anywhere from 50-100 ungrateful dicks every day at work wouldn't get tiring? This message was probably a breath of fresh air. Reminds me of that picture "I had fun once. I HATED IT"

Quote Originally Posted by Farahawnee View Post
    Not having an authenticator on your account is like not locking your windows because your front door is locked, and then wondering how a burglar got in.

GM is efficient and does job by the books- OMG what happened to all the fun GM's from vanilla!? This game is serviced by people who don't appreciate their players!
    GM is cordial and took a few moments for a quick joke- OMG my tickets about how I didn't get a piece of loot from LFR and got a bag wasn't answered!

WHAT A GM HAVING FUN?!?! HERESY! I DEMAND THEY ARE SUPER SERIOUS 24/7!!!!!!!

Good response, but we all know the real reason is that the tank is made of wood and therefore unsuitable as a real tank.

No. It's that when you have a job, you take it seriously. Sure you can dick around a bit, thats what the jokes are that you ask GMs after they're done helping you. They also have little characters they roleplay when helping you. Thats the fun. When you have 10 million players, and only so many GMs, and ticket times are over 2 days. You shouldn't be asking questions like, LOL WHY R GAME HAVE BROKE TANK. You ask them for help with actual issues. Stop wasting peoples time.

Quote Originally Posted by Nekrosislol View Post
    Most GM's get enjoyment out of helping someone that really needs help. Not when they have to RP to stupid questions that are clogging the system.

What your doing is like walking into mcdonalds asking about a ton of meals then walking away without getting anything and have 20 people waiting in line for food.
    Really? Because it sure as hell looks like he enjoyed the hell out of responding to me. If he didn't, he would have just said something along the lines of "It just looks cool" or something.

Lot of people in this thread appear to have a broom sized stick up their ass tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Farahawnee View Post
    Not having an authenticator on your account is like not locking your windows because your front door is locked, and then wondering how a burglar got in.

Quote Originally Posted by Banzubie View Post
    WHAT A GM HAVING FUN?!?! HERESY! I DEMAND THEY ARE SUPER SERIOUS 24/7!!!!!!!

Good response, but we all know the real reason is that the tank is made of wood and therefore unsuitable as a real tank.
    Quoting you as an example for the people who are the reason why people like me have to wait for days to get responses to real pressing concerns.
    Stop wasting my time please.

the lack of sense of humor in this thread is depressing.

I enjoyed this post
    Gamers are too obsessed with the death of games. Imagine if all that energy was channeled into the LIFE of games.

10+ Year Old Account
    Awesome respone by the GM.

To those saying the GM isn't doing his job, well he still seems to have his job and Blizzard accepts what he and other GMs do. So despite what you think is unacceptable it means squat to Blizzard. People complain about this stuff and when blues respond to fun threads, well if they aren't allowed to do it then you probably wouldn't see any posting. What YOU consider a waste a time =/= what they consider a waste a time and this response and the responses on the website are facts. If they considered it a waste of time they could have ignored/dismissed it easily and you know it.

Again awesome response, haters gonna hate.

edit*

Remember Blizzard doesn't care if you think they aren't doing their job right, they have made millions of dollars running the company they want and allowing their employees to do what they think is right. So far it seems to be working
    Last edited by Forgottenone; 2013-01-01 at 08:21 AM.