Thread: What if?

10+ Year Old Account

Cool What if?

What if you were perma banned? faced with the prospect of restarting, what race/class/faction would you choose? remembering you have close to 8 years of play experience under your belt.

also, happy new year.

If i got perma banned, I don't think i could replace my eight years with a new acc.
    My acc is my throphy D:

is the day i quit

Perma ban = finally can quit WoW

10+ Year Old Account
    Lol, my fancy way of saying im undecided on a new alt isnt happening how i planned haha.

Deleted
    The boring answer? I would not risk getting perma banned (again)

BUT, if I did get banned and I would reroll: Disc priest. I always loved playing my disc alt, but the guild has always had active priests, so never got the chance to play it seriously. Instead I rolled a MW monk in MoP.

I would probably stay alliance, mostly because I get super lost in any horde town/city. In which case, a human female.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd stop playing. I REALLY can't be arsed going through 1-90 (or 55-90) again. I couldn't do it.

10+ Year Old Account
    If I got perma banned I would try to get my account re-opened and if I couldnt, I wouldnt come back after so many years of play. It in fact would probably be good for me to help me not play so much. I would not make a new account unless I was really bored.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post
    I'd stop playing. I REALLY can't be arsed going through 1-90 (or 55-90) again. I couldn't do it.
    Yeah i understand. i have an 85 - 90 of every class so i guess im tryin something new. start fresh n see how i go.

I think a lot of people wouldn't re-roll. Personally i just recently gave away all of my gold, sold/deleted all my gear and deleted all my characters. While i could go back on my account and start again, the prospect of having to re-earn everything that i'd lost is enough to keep me away .

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sadoraan View Post
    I think a lot of people wouldn't re-roll. Personally i just recently gave away all of my gold, sold/deleted all my gear and deleted all my characters. While i could go back on my account and start again, the prospect of having to re-earn everything that i'd lost is enough to keep me away .
    Kind of like making it too hard to return to the addiction

Already planning to quit, this would make it 10 times easier.
    ~ stuff, the best thing ~

something similar to me happened in early wrath my account was hacked and i just said f it and quit i was homeless at the time and hadnt played my account for a few months so by the time i found out and tried to get it back it was to late.

sometime around the time cata was announced im bored and skimming some news online and see "cataclysm new alliance race worgen" and it caught my eye and i decided to look up more info and a few months from cata i made a new account and started fresh.

if something like that happened again im sure something similar would happen however i doubt anything except maybe a demon hunter class would make me able to feel excited about it if i had to start over compared to before
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

10+ Year Old Account
    Agreed, a new interesting class, like a hunter with warrior melee would be awesome

Quote Originally Posted by Jarshwar View Post
    Agreed, a new interesting class, like a hunter with warrior melee would be awesome
    yeah a new class is most likely the easiest way if someone were planning to come back its alot easier in my opinion to come back if you plan on playing a whole new type of character
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

10+ Year Old Account
    I tihnk im gunna settle on a monk? hehe

10+ Year Old Account
    Closing this since it's not a discussion thread and is rather a "What class should I play?" thread which isn't allowed here.