Poll: What are you most anxious to see?

Page 1 of 5
... LastLast
    Deleted

Morhaime: 'Hope to see you at #blizzcon 2013.' [Announcement Speculation Thread]

What ho,

This could be a huge year for Blizzard enthusiasts, with lots of potential massive announcements.
    Let's discuss what titles we think we'll see announced this year, and when they will be released.

I'll start:

Legacy of the Void (Starcraft 2)
    Released early 2014

With HotS out in March, this is an obvious announcement at this year's Blizzcon. Considering they must have learned a thing or two from the slow development of HotS, I think it is fair to say LotV will be out faster than we think. But then again, they might be greedy douchebags and want to milk HotS for as long as possible.

Unnamed Expansion (Diablo 3)
    Released late 2020

Considering how slowly the Diablo 3 development team works, I wouldn't be surprised if the expansion was released in time for my unborn son to play it. However, I think it is fair to say that the expansion will get a teaser at this year's Blizzcon. It would be a great way for them to get the consumers excited about playing again.

Burning Legion Expansion (WoW)
    Released early 2014

Every second year we see a WoW expansion pack announced, and I very much doubt this year will be any different - particularly considering how they skipped Blizzcon last year. The only thing that could make this a wrong guess is if they decide to announce it earlier in the year and release it already around Blizzcon (assuming it is in the fall), to shorten the time between expansions.

Project Titan
    Released late 2014

This really is the difficult one. Blizzard's next-gen MMO has been in development for five years, and with every Blizzcon in recent years people have predicted its unveiling and been wrong. The fact that Blizzard took two years off from Blizzcon might suggest that they wanted to get to a certain point with the game before unveiling it, and that we'll see it this year. However, they've also said that they want to announce games closer to release nowadays in order to prevent disappointments and unfulfilled promises, so it's not entirely implausible that we won't see anything for another year or two.

Your turn!

10+ Year Old Account
    If blizzcon is this year, it would be too soon to announce the new wow X-pac.

So gimme titan info :<

Deleted
    Mate, if you want some more facts about Titan here is a Titan FAQ where most of the things we know about Titan is featured. As an example Titan is not just an MMO, it's now confirmed as being an MMORPG.

Unnamed Expansion (Diablo 3)
    Released late 2020

Considering how slowly the Diablo 3 development team works, I wouldn't be surprised if the expansion was released in time for my unborn son to play it. However, I think it is fair to say that the expansion will get a teaser at this year's Blizzcon. It would be a great way for them to get the consumers excited about playing again.
    To be fair they had to completely re-do D3 because the original dev team left the company or something like that so that's why it was delayed. So I've read anyway.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

Deleted
    I really hope they say something about Titan, at least the direction they want to wear that project or which "theme" will have

Diablo Exp at 2020? You are pointing too far xD But yeah, i suppose they will talk a bit about SC and WoW xpacs, and maybe a bit of D3

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm hoping for some news on the Diablo 3 expansion. Titan would be a bonus but doubt it, probably too soon.

WoW Expansion
    ^_^

All I want to know from Blizzcon is Titans. Screw the rest, included the wow movie and Blizzard Dota.

We deserve some Titans news inn 2013, maybe nothing big, but atleast something.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

Deleted
    D3 expansion and some info on this "titan" would be nice so we can stop this silly guessing game.

Deleted
    A new WoW expansion will surely get announced this years Blizzcon, because WoW expansions have been announced the Blizzcon the year after release (not sure about TBC, but this was the case for Wotlk, Cata and Mop).

And then the Blizzcon after that, we will see something for Titan. Why not this year? Because I don't think they want to shroud the news for their new expansion (which will most likely come out before Titan) with their new franchise.

Deleted
    Just one letter from internal source: t

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Granyala View Post
    If blizzcon is this year, it would be too soon to announce the new wow X-pac.

So gimme titan info :<
    No it wouldn't.

Expansion announcements have always come from the Blizzcon a year before the release, or am I wrong?

Deleted
    blizzard needs a new IP. gimme titan info omnomnomnom

Herald of the Titans Darksoldierr's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blapis View Post
    Just one letter from internal source: t
    Heh, matching avatar
    Time is on our side
    Brutal Gladiator Enhancement Shaman *rawr*

I think a new WoW expansion is a certainty. If 5.3 is the last patch of MoP then it won't be far off considering 5.2 is going to PTR this month most likely. Would like some Titan info but im not sure whether they will want to give any information on it until it is more concrete - other than that I assume there will be some talk about the SC2 expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by Millennía View Post
    I think a new WoW expansion is a certainty. If 5.3 is the last patch of MoP then it won't be far off considering 5.2 is going to PTR this month most likely. Would like some Titan info but im not sure whether they will want to give any information on it until it is more concrete - other than that I assume there will be some talk about the SC2 expansion.
    5.3 won't be last patch. 5.6 will be. Blizzard have a new patching system now. Minor and Major patches. (5.1 and 5.2)

Deleted
    I'm looking forward to another WoW expansion and whatever project titan is going to be. I really hope they dont bring out the next SC2 expansion in 2014. Hots is gonna be out in March I think and its about more than 2 years after Wings of Liberty. That timing is great. SC2 was never a single player game, its a multiplayer game but moreover its an esport title and from a spectators point of view I'd hate to see HotS released and only a year later they change the game completely yet again. I want to enjoy the esports journey that SC2 undertakes and I dont want blizz to rush things with their final SC2 expansion.

Deleted
    What are some of you talking about? Another WoW expansion? Hasn't the current one just been out for 3 months?

Quote Originally Posted by Zelos View Post
    What are some of you talking about? Another WoW expansion? Hasn't the current one just been out for 3 months?
    By the time blizzcon happens in October, MoP will have been out for a year, and they have usually announced the next expansion at the blizzcon that falls a year after the release of the previous one. They will still probably work on it for a year.

Moved to Comics Fury. Rereleased and updated.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelos View Post
    You must be new here. Next expansions have so far always been announced a year after the release of an expansion.