Deleted

[Balance] Spiritkings trick.

Not really worth the post, but I found it pretty cool. Basically if you take the charge talent for this fight. You can bound backwards through the Flanking Orders and take 0 damage. Prolly quite nice on heroic so it completely ignores that mechanic. Had loads of fun with it

10+ Year Old Account
    This doesn't work with just Wild Charge, but basically any other gap-closer-like ability. Roll/Flying Serpent Kick also ignore Flanking Orders and so do Charge and Intervene I presume. Really nice trick :P

hot damn thats probably how moonkin are doing 90k dps when the best i can do is 80ish. ill be trying this, thanks for the tip

While this is a fun trick, you gain more DPS by positioning yourself better to avoid them and using speed boosts when moving. Bear in mind also that Flanking Orders might still kill you if you're unlucky.

10+ Year Old Account
    An actual trick for balance druids would be symbiosis on a Rogue for Cloak of Shadows allowing you to continue to DPS through the spell reflect on the final boss
    Vexxd

LFG to push 15+ m+,
    maybe streaming @ http://www.twitch.tv/vexxee

I hate this fight on heroic with a passion. But these tricks will make it a lot easier.

Quote Originally Posted by xtramuscle View Post
    An actual trick for balance druids would be symbiosis on a Rogue for Cloak of Shadows allowing you to continue to DPS through the spell reflect on the final boss
    When the shamans disappear from my raid i may do it. Until then i will continue to purge the shield of darkness.

Quote Originally Posted by mythiix View Post
    When the shamans disappear from my raid i may do it. Until then i will continue to purge the shield of darkness.
    I just jump them. kinda easier, but im a feral.