Hello, I'm the GM of the guild Enkeli and our guild is a fairly new formed guild, starting around the start of MoP essentially, we have a few members from high end guilds that are a part of our guild as well as some other players of a reasonable calibre, but we are in heavy recruitment at the moment as our raid comp is very poor and suffers from it.

We have 5/6 HM down in MV, 6/6 and 4/4 normals down in HoF and ToES respectively.

What we offer from a guild is a stable ongoing guild that aims to eventually build into a 25man roster, we are fair in our loot distribution and try to help out our weaker players, thus we are seeking players of all walks who can not just perform well but have the right attitudes.

Before this guild, I was a part of a guild that reached top 30 US and top 100 world, however my schedule changed with my new studies and I'm forced into weekend raiding.

We are based on the server Blackrock and our raid times are 6PM to 11PM PST Th/F/Sa.
9PM to 2AM EST. (Adjust accordingly depending on your time zone)

What we are looking for specifically at the moment is just about everyone who can fulfill a position in our guild, most of our players can swap around to make room and are interested in changing toons to better suit our composition as we're very melee heavy currently without much of a healer variety either.

For more info or to apply, you can check out our website over at www.EnkeliGuild.com

You can also contact Seressa#1450 or Oxyra#1473 if you wish to discuss anything before putting in your application.

Please note, the only path to entry into our guild and raids is via application strictly as we not only want to learn more about you, but we want to see an effort from you to show us that you WANT to be a part of our guild and that we're not just another guild tag to you.

As I said, there's nothing specifically we're looking for right now except lots of strong players, but if you like lists.

[Ranged DPS]

High:

Warlock
Hunter
Shadow Priest
Boomkin

Medium:

Mage

Low:

Ele Shaman

[Melee DPS]

High:

Ret Paladin
Rogue
Enh Shaman
Feral Druid

Medium:

DK DPS
Warrior DPS

Low:

Monk DPS

[Healers]

High:

Paladin
Monk
Druid

Medium:

Priest

Low:

Shaman

[Tanks for Group 2/3 and the 3rd tank position in the 25man formation (Also possibly a position as the Main Tank depending on your skill level and our future raid composition development, however tanking is a position that will be HIGHLY discussed and evaluated before anything concrete is taken up.)]

High:

Paladin
Death Knight

Medium:

Monk

Low:

Warrior
Druid

|
|
|

Final note: If you are interested in our guild and are planning on putting in an application or even just looking at us slightly more seriously, I'd highly appreciate it if you could post in this thread to not only give the community a view of players that are interested in us, but also to help keep this thread in visibility.