Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Are there going to be 4 patches this expansion?

Looking at the Black Prince achievements there are four chapters. What does everyone else think?

Chapter 1 - 5.0
    Chapter 2 - 5.1
    Chapter 3 - 5.2
    Chapter 4 - 5.3

10+ Year Old Account
    It's possible that ends in the 4th patch, and we move onto the rest of the war without his help. He could just be setting it up.

Deleted
    My bet is six patches. Only time will tell. They can just create new achievement or some patch don't need Wrathion at all.

It's possible it will go farther than 5.3 if they follow the current model. Raids->Non-Raid Content->Raid->Non-Raid Content. 5.2 will be a major 12(13) boss raid. Siege of Orgrimmar may very be 5.4 or even 5.6.
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

This could be short xpac like they already said. 5.3 as last patch is possible.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever the Regent-Lord needs me to be
    I am hoping for 6.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildmoon View Post
    This could be short xpac like they already said. 5.3 as last patch is possible.
    With their current philosophy on Large patch > Small Patch > Large Patch, there is no way we will end at 5.3 This expansion will go to a minimum of 5.4.

I'm thinking that 5.3 will be another small content patch that will set the stage for the Orgrimmar raid.

Deleted
    my guess is 3 patches and some more lies and broken promises. of course there will be at least 4 months between each patch.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nykolas View Post
    my guess is 3 patches and some more lies and broken promises. of course there will be at least 4 months between each patch.

What lies and broken promises are you...cynicaly referring to?
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Deleted
    I'm gonna bet on siege of Orgrimmar being 5.4, and 5.3 is just a non-raid content patch where we finish dealing with the Zandalari threat (remember their scouts start showing up on shores during 5.2) and we see, horde side at least, a deal between Lor'themar, Vol'jin and Sylvanas make the Horde's leadership a triumvirate and to start plotting to overthrow Garrosh, as a preparation for the Siege. But I really don't see there being more patches than that, 3 tiers per expansion seems fine to me. And with this line of thought, no Legendary advancement in 5.3, with Chapter 4 coming during 5.4.
    Last edited by mmoc6cf4b9154f; 2013-01-02 at 03:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron View Post
    I know a lot of them, just not really associated with WoW. I think Nykolas mixed up developers.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron View Post
    Specifically the one where every expansion they are like, "hay guiys, if u hang on for a little bitz longer we willz totes give you more patches and shit, please don't un-sub!" (half way through expansion, 1 patch later) "thing iz yeah if we have to givez you more content we willz ave to delete taurens, cauze our engine is old yeh."

I don't think you were being overly dramatic enough. Try again. But really grasp at straws this time!

---------- Post added 2013-01-02 at 03:10 AM ----------

Specifically the one where every expansion they are like, "hay guiys, if u hang on for a little bitz longer we willz totes give you more patches and shit, please don't un-sub!" (half way through expansion, 1 patch later) "thing iz yeah if we have to givez you more content we willz ave to delete taurens, cauze our engine is old yeh."
    Now that's more like it. Really goin for it champ!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Buu View Post
    I know a lot of them, just not really associated with WoW. I think Nykolas mixed up developers.
    And that would be who?

---------- Post added 2013-01-02 at 03:11 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Buu View Post
    And that would be who?

10+ Year Old Account
    5.0 -> 5.2 we know.
    5.3 -> like 5.1
    5.4 -> Siege of Org.

Done.
    We stopped searching for monsters under our beds when we realized that they were inside us.

Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Last Starfighter View Post
    I don't think you were being overly dramatic enough. Try again. But really grasp at straws this time!

---------- Post added 2013-01-02 at 03:10 AM ----------

Now that's more like it. Really goin for it champ!
    Thank you
    /10

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm thinking 4-6 big patches with, hopefully, some smaller patches in between. We just have to wait and see.

Deleted
    I don`t know, how meny patces left, but there is a lot of questions, what is gonna happen in future patches.
    There is informatsion, what I read abut future MoP:
    1. Garrosh Hellscream do nasty things and possible he become the final boss of MoP.
    2. King Llane Wrynn do more action. (I don`t think that, Llane Wrynn`s only action in the expansion is that he land on the MoP LOL).
    3. Possible Laidy Silvanas become a warchief. (If you ask me, I like that crazy idea). (Y)