Deleted

So i just paid for world of warcraft..

Game Time

Source: 1-month Recurring, 12.99 €

Renews: 2/1/2013 5:54 PM
    Why wont i be able to play untill tomorrow at 17.54 when i paid 3 minutes ago?

(my first time buying game time myself, my dad did it for nearly 8 years for me through christmas/birthday presents).

I'd imagine if you paid with a cc and it's the first time its some kind of fraud prevention thing. I'd also imagine this a pretty FAQ so check them out on the Blizz website?

I'm pretty sure that means you already have game time and it won't bill you until then

Deleted
    Kebren, it's working now, and i suppose you're right.

It's all about patience, thank you

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zykaz View Post
    Why wont i be able to play untill tomorrow at 17.54 when i paid 3 minutes ago?

(my first time buying game time myself, my dad did it for nearly 8 years for me through christmas/birthday presents).
    I'm pretty sure, Blizzard uses retarded MM/DD/YYYY date format, which translates into February the First, 2013, in a more normal date, meaning you have one month before it bills yu again..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by FuxieDK View Post
    I'm pretty sure, Blizzard uses retarded MM/DD/YYYY date format, which translates into February the First, 2013, in a more normal date, meaning you have one month before it bills yu again..
    Yes, It renews 2nd February 2013. Wich means that they will charge him for another month