Deleted

Masque, can i change the border size some how?

As the title says, i like to have my bars at 0.5-0.6 scale in bartender but there is a problem with this and that's that the borders with masque Caith (and all others) are barely visible.
    So i wonder, can i change the size of these somehow in the .lua?
    I have tryed to increase the border inside the lua but nothing happens (yes i saved and did a /rl).
    In this UI he uses the size i like on the bars + masque caith and they look good, so how did he do it?.

Thanks!
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2013-01-01 at 08:31 PM.

Deleted
    Well keep in mind that the bar at the bottom is a little faded out, so there could be an eye trick issue. Since this ui seems to be a heavy elvui modification, there is a Pixel Perfect option in those suites, maybe that's why icon/borders are more ''clean''.

Quote Originally Posted by Rusk View Post
    As the title says, i like to have my bars at 0.5-0.6 scale in bartender but there is a problem with this and that's that the borders with masque Caith (and all others) are barely visible.
    So i wonder, can i change the size of these somehow in the .lua?
    I have tryed to increase the border inside the lua but nothing happens (yes i saved and did a /rl).
    In this UI he uses the size i like on the bars + masque caith and they look good, so how did he do it?.

Thanks!
    Changing the actual "scale" usually messes with border textures. Don't know if Bartender allows you to just change button size rather than scale.

on a side note which ui is that ?
    I like it

edit
    did a google images search and it's REKCINAD UI
    Last edited by Sobedesce; 2013-01-03 at 12:53 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Assuming you can only use scale with Bartender, to make the border fatter without changing the overall size of the buttons, you'd have to edit the border texture and make the border fatter in an image editor.