Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    "loose" instead of "lose"

People who say "the outlands"

People who say "duskwallow" instead of DUSTwallow

and then the general "their" "they're" and "there," and similar things.

...here's another one.
    Not everyone has a good English education so I think you are very small minded if that bothers you...but I cannot get my head around how people can't spell a class name correct...it blows my mind.

10+ Year Old Account
    "Rouge" and "Tauren Mill" for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarac View Post
    Not everyone has a good English education so I think you are very small minded if that bothers you...but I cannot get my head around how people can't spell a class name correct...it blows my mind.
    If English is your only language, there is no excuse.
    Keep The Beats!

dargons!!!

Deleted
    server when its a realm -_-
    jim- "what server you on"
    me- "i play on bloodhoof, and its a fucking realm"

As others have said, mine is probably also inscriptionist. But seeing people use "alot" and wrong usage of your/you're is a close second.

Quote Originally Posted by Warheart View Post
    Transmorg

10char
    Oh god... im guilty of that one myself. I always though it was Duskwallow.

Quote Originally Posted by TheImmortalLordAtlas View Post
    If English is your only language, there is no excuse.
    Yes but in this day and age just because your server type states it is for one language does not mean everyone who plays on that server has the same native language. Thinking that everyone that lives near you speaks the same language that you do is rather naive.

Quote Originally Posted by Xeraxis View Post
    Yes but in this day and age just because your server type states it is for one language does not mean everyone who plays on that server has the same native language. Thinking that everyone that lives near you speaks the same language that you do is rather naive.
    If it's an English language realm, it's not my problem. This is directed towards the native English-speakers who can't get their language right.
    Keep The Beats!

If it's an English language realm, it's not my problem. This is directed towards the native English-speakers who can't get their language right.
    How do you know they are native English-speakers?

How do you know they are native English-speakers?
    I'm guessing that English is not your first language because you don't seem to understand what I am writing.
    Keep The Beats!

"LF inscriptioner" or "LF inscripter"

Grunt
    10+ Year Old Account
    plauge
    Icee
    deth
    night
    or anything with your class name in it.
    I know that mostly its spelling it so you can have the name its just....legolas/lagelous,lagolas,leegolas

I'm guessing that English is not your first language because you don't seem to understand what I am writing.
    No I understand you get pissed off when a native English speaker misspells something yet you have no clue if they are a native English speaker or not. You assume so that it makes you feel better about being pissed about it.

No I understand you get pissed off when a native English speaker misspells something yet you have no clue if they are a native English speaker or not. You assume so that it makes you feel better about being pissed about it.
    You make it seem like it is impossible to tell.
    Keep The Beats!

10+ Year Old Account
    "Dieing" and "Lieing" really cheese me for some reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Chan View Post
    What's the most annoying clerical error/spelling mistake in wow chat?

Mine is that magic word for compare: THAN...It makes me so sad and mad when someone writes in chat: all herbs cheaper THEN ah

When someone in a raid asks for a summons instead of a summon I want to reach through the screen and strangle him. Second place: NEED HEALZZZZZ

---------- Post added 2013-01-01 at 11:53 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Rahl View Post
    When people say PST me, or use it as the actual sound "pssst". Not sure if that counts though. Only others for me are "Inscriptionist" and "Tailorer".
    I guarantee you none of those people actually know PST stands for Please Send Tell
    Humans are the only species on the planet smart enough to be this stupid.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarac View Post
    If all else fails, one can just straight up memorize what the difference between the meanings of "You're" and "your" and "there" "they're" and "their." Moreover, if someone is on a US realm, I assume they have at least a basic command of the English language.
    Last edited by Kaleredar; 2013-01-02 at 06:08 AM.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nykolas View Post
    server when its a realm -_-
    jim- "what server you on"
    me- "i play on bloodhoof, and its a fucking realm"
    Correct me if i'm wrong, but doesn't each "realm" have it's own server blade? So therefore each realm, is a server.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GuiZe View Post
    "Pally".

I know it's more of slang term than a spelling error and meant to make things quicker to type but for some reason it just doesn't feel right to me.
    Pally obviously doesn't bother me, what does is when people say pallys instead of pallies. It give me the same feeling as when I see rallys or follys instead of rallies and follies.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.