Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Halp Asking question to see if someone is into you.

I need a question to ask to see if someone is into you or not because, if someone thinks she is into you. Then how do you know for sure? W/o asking straight up and making it awkward or weird if you see eachother.

Deleted
    Try these tips from Chris (Simpsons Artist)
    https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.n...85707465_o.jpg
    Last edited by Pendulous; 2013-01-02 at 02:15 AM.

Ask the person if they want to hang out with you some time.

If yes: they likely are into you and you can form your own opinion after the first day of hanging out.
    If no: Move on.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbes View Post
    Try these tips from Chris (Simpsons Artist)
    OMG is this picture ugly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tokru View Post
    OMG is this picture ugly.
    If by ugly, you mean excellent, then yes!

What is like a text you can find out by asking nothing mushy or aynthing like that something simple and slick and maybe to make that person smile or laugh while doing so.

Quote Originally Posted by Annthrax View Post
    What is like a text you can find out by asking nothing mushy or aynthing like that something simple and slick and maybe to make that person smile or laugh while doing so.
    You're over-complicating things. After talking to the person for a bit, ask them "do you want to hangout sometime?"

Hmm what if like, Would you ever hang out with me in the near future?

Deleted
    Your panicing over nothing, just ask if she would like to hang out
    It's simple and concise.

She may not necessarily think you like her and may perceive it to be on a friendly basis, but it is still a start towards something more.

I personally wouldn't ask that. The direct approach is the way to go for sure. If you were to ask that, it would be easier for the person to say "yes" as to not hurt your feelings and not mean it since there would be no definite date at that time and they know that you would ask them again in the future where they can say "maybe" or "I am busy on that day" or just a flat out "no". If you want a direct answer, you have to be direct yourself.

Hey, want to hang out sometime, me and you? It'll be fun!

Short, concise, right to the point, no commitment.
    If she says yes, congrats.
    If no, other fish in the sea etc etc

Go go! Best time of your life! woo!

I like all of your answers as it is not as easy, I dont want to jump into anything to serious just as friends I like getting to know people, I currently have a GF just want to get to know other people.( and it begins). I dont cheat or anything like that just wanting to get to know everyone. I am not even sure that other person is interested in anyone else.
    Last edited by Annthrax; 2013-01-02 at 02:22 AM.

Well if you aren't looking for a relationship with anyone else, make sure you tell them that you are only hanging out as friends so you don't lead them on.

So just simply ask them straight up?

Hmm what if like, Would you ever hang out with me in the near future?
    "Hello, I was wondering if possibly you would consider hanging out with me at your earliest convenience. I can understand if you don't want to, I am not putting any pressure on you or anything."

lol

Dude, man up and ask her to go do something, with as much confidence as you can muster.

10+ Year Old Account
    Tell her you wish to spawn.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    However you ask, for the love of god, smile.
    Never play leapfrog with a unicorn.

If you have a girlfriend I don't see why it matters if she's into. All it can do is lead to trouble.

And if you want to be friends and you think she's into you then you have to tell her upfront that your kindness is for a friendship and nothing more. And even then depending on age and our clingy your girlfriend is that could lead to trouble. Personally I'd say just stay away from them, if you like your girlfriend.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    I like all of your answers as it is not as easy, I dont want to jump into anything to serious just as friends I like getting to know people, I currently have a GF just want to get to know other people.( and it begins). I dont cheat or anything like that just wanting to get to know everyone. I am not even sure that other person is interested in anyone else.
    It really as easy as people say it is. If you want to be friends with someone, ask them if they want to hang out. If you don't want anything weird to happen, bring some friends of your own with you or your GF. Honestly, no matter what opinion they may or may not form about you shouldn't matter since you say you are committed to her. Also, why does it matter who they are interested in or not? It really doesn't pertain to anything important, at all. You're making things WAY more complicated then they need to be.

Go up to her saying
    "How you doin'..."