HM Gara'jal - BoP and DS now drop threat on tanks?

anyone else notice this?

HM Gara'jal - BoP and DS now drop threat on tanks?
    Being generally horrible but helpful since Molten Core;
    When leading was more about managing bathroom breaks than boss mechanics.
    http://www.ihazlead.com - Raid leading guides, tutorials, and videos.

idk but i would like to find out before tomorrow... bring teh answers ppl.
    do what you feel.

Yes. This happened to me in a group I was part of. The healer would BoP the other tank and I would end up yoinking threat and being tossed in for the bottom phase.

Not a big change at this point in the Tier. Gear has trivialized Garajal especially in regards to Voodoo doll damage.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanadoz View Post
    Not a big change at this point in the Tier. Gear has trivialized Garajal especially in regards to Voodoo doll damage.
    Only for those who are well farmed into Heroic modes. It can still be a nasty surprise for those who have yet to kill him.

Which is, you know, the majority. Not to mention HoP was pretty much the best cooldown available, breaking it is quite a buff to boss damage.

Deleted
    Are you sure the tank still had a voodoo doll? If someone with a doll dies it gets removed and the boss has a normal threat list again.

Quote Originally Posted by KaPe View Post
    Only for those who are well farmed into Heroic modes. It can still be a nasty surprise for those who have yet to kill him.

Which is, you know, the majority. Not to mention HoP was pretty much the best cooldown available, breaking it is quite a buff to boss damage.
    Unless you bring double DK you should be fine without BoP or DS. Just have your warriors go die by the sword and safeguard the tank that takes most melee dmg. Use smaller cooldowns like demo banner, pain supp etc.

You really want block tanks for this fight, preferably 2 warriors geared for mastery. I tank this as a warrior and take so little damage that my healers can just throw some offheals on the voodoo targets and be fine

Pretty sure we used a bunch of BoPs last night, no problems?